Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Sounding Boats at Havasu

Keith E. Sayre
    I always thought that my Schiada sounded as good as anyone
    elses boat when idling through the channel until last weekend!
    I also always liked the sound of Lew Keelings 21' Rush GN boat.
    Someone with a little Cole open bow came through with the injector hat going and I think that he used his exhaust to push the boat rather than his prop! Nasty sounding boat!
    For twin engines I would have to say that the new Nortech Cat takes the award. Also incredible!
    What other boats stand out?
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    Lake Havasu City
    928-680-1400

Mandelon
    Some of those fokkers with high compression blowermotors runnin through there...whooom, whooom, whoom, whooom, definitely sound badass.
    At least for a few more years until the noise police descend on us all.......

alfonzo
    that little cole sounded awsome. He pulled out of the water in Crazy horse right behind us. that thing is cool!!

CrazyHippy
    I personally love the sound of twin OB's on a kitty kat. almost a scream.
    Offshore exhaust is a must though
    BJH

Jrocket
    Im not sure who owned the boats but Ive seen a few Conquest decks that sounded really good.Not sure if its from the under step exhaust or what but they sounded really awesome.
    I know of one Conquest deck that will be on the water soon that has a Bad ass motor and #6 drive on it.Im betting it will be one of the better sounding and running ones out there.:wink:

DogHouse
    I got a pretty good laugh on Sat when J540's Cole was in the channel making some noise... My wife piped up and said something like "that boat is really annoying." She just doesn't get it!

1stepcloser
    Originally posted by Keith E. Sayre
    Someone with a little Cole open bow came through with the injector hat going and I think that he used his exhaust to push the boat rather than his prop! Nasty sounding boat!
    He posts here...J540 or something like that....I forget.
    He was at Crazy Horse, kids in the bow, that boat is flat badass sounding.
    I stay up on C row at Crazy Horse, and around 9:00 PM or so on Saturday night I could here the WHOOM ----- WHOOM ----- WHOOM ----- WHOOM from that boat idling through the channel.
    Another note I found kind of amusing.
    I got passed going down the river from the sandbar just entering the delta by a couple guys in a Force, nice boat, yellow and blue, that damn thing was LOUD as it passed me.
    So later, as I make my wa into the Channel and pull up next to the no mooring signs where the police boats go, I see this poor guy getting cited by the Havasu PD for excessive noise.
    It seems that the local LEO felt his boat was too loud as it was loping through the channel.
    It wasnt twenty minutes later that the Cole comes busting through.
    I wonder if he got cited as well?

mbrown2
    Best Sounding boats in Havasu....two words.....Bling Bling...

1stepcloser
    Originally posted by DogHouse
    I got a pretty good laugh on Sat when J540's Cole was in the channel making some noise... My wife piped up and said something like "that boat is really annoying." She just doesn't get it!
    LOL! When he was warming up in the marina (at Crazy Horse) some rental boaters wife is glaring at him, at says GAWD, what the hells wrong with that boat....it sounds AWFUL!
    I laughed to myself.

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by 1stepcloser
    LOL! When he was warming up in the marina (at Crazy Horse) some rental boaters wife is glaring at him, at says GAWD, what the hells wrong with that boat....it sounds AWFUL!
    I laughed to myself.
    It's like being at a car show when something with a big cam idles by....to the untrained ear it just sounds like it's about to stall

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast