Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caution!!! For Highroller only

topless
    Since women in thongs and pasties offend you, I was thinking that maybe you would like this better.
    http://baroness.com/LatexRubber/MENS/a.jpg

dmontzsta
    hahaha, so perfect for him.
    I didnt catch all the stuff yesterday, but heard about it. I must say, any man that complains about naked women certainly isnt right.

Tom Brown
    I opened this thread expecting to see a nude picture of myself.

AdrenelineOD
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    I opened this thread expecting to see a nude picture of myself. Insted you found me.

HighRoller
    Gee, that was creative. I predicted it though. I said that once people were through labeling me as a prude they'd move on to making gay jokes. Very predictable indeed. BTW, can you tell me where it was I said I am offended by thongs and pasties? Post the quote, if you don't mind. I believe what I said was that thongs and pasties aren't always appropriate in a public location. And that someone who wears them shouldn't be cracking on other people as "indecent". I'll be waiting for that quote....

MRS FLYIN VEE
    LMAO!! that is a good pic.. but maybe we can find one from the rear.. gay or not.. I like the butts to show..like mine..

91nordic29
    i just dont understand how you can compare thongs and pasties as being as indecent as the trash that was posted by same yesterday?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by 91nordic29
    i just dont understand how you can compare thongs and pasties as being as indecent as the trash that was posted by same yesterday?
    thank you.. thats what I want to know..

topless
    Never said gay HighRoller, don't want to offend anyone.
    http://baroness.com/LatexRubber/MENS/thong2.gif

Mandelon
    There is a line that is crossed. His line is in one place, your line is in another....
    Decent for Highroller does not include pasties, thongs or hairy snatches posted on websites. Doesn't mean he doesn't like them, but they aren't always acceptable in his world.
    Decent for Mrs Vee and others means that thongs and pasties are Ok, but more graphic items are not. And even then, only used in the appropriate location.
    Someone else may have nearly no inhibitions...its an individual choice. Homos in leather banana hammocks, however is NEVER appropriate! :yuk:
    The argument has become skewed, and taken out of context.
    I like thongs, pasties and hooters, but I would not be comfortable taking my mother or young kids to Copper Canyon on a holiday.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast