Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Anna Lodge Room Rate!!!

I called the Lodge today to confirm our reservations since the ownership had changed. I spoke to "Paul" if that is his real name?? He gave me a confirmation number which is good but in the process told me that the room rate was $75.99 for week nights and $99.99 for week-ends??? Now when I talked to Shawn in Jan. he told me it would be the same price as last year which was $59.00 and $74.00. I explained that to Paul and he said that if I brought my receipt from last year he would honor it. Just wanted to give everyone a FYI.....
    Gina

supersoaker509
    I just confirmed my reservations and was told that I needed a confirmation paper or a receipt to get the old price. I have neither so I guess I pay the new rate.

737jetmech
    I 'm sure they totally remodeled the place ! So much for the BOTE group rates!
    Everything cost more ... why not the (Cell Block)! :yuk:

supersoaker509
    Paul said that is the rates that Shawn had in the system and they did not raise them.

Lady Warhawk
    Hm, sounds like no more complaining about the previous owner now.

HammerDown
    I just confirmed my reservations and was told that I needed a confirmation paper or a receipt, I have neither.
    I don't have a confirmation # either...I called and left a message, no return call.

HammerDown
    Cell Block...gotta love how they never return a call.

Wet Dream
    If thats the case, that is a substancial increase. A 4 night stay was $266 and now its going up to $352? WTF?

yeah Bill !! that's what I was thinking !!!thank god! my book keeper(Gina) is on top of things..........and we have our receipt, and he said, he would honor those prices!! works for me!...see ya there!
    Markist

MizBubba
    I can't get a return phone call, none of the e-mail addresses work, and I've sent a fax, with no return contact, either.
    Is the Lodge still there???
    If we can't get the reservations confirmed, will they be cancelled? Anybody know?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast