Thread: 19' Eliminator vs. 19' Liberator

dirteegirl
    I'd like an eliminator daytona, found one in AZ. Supposed to go tonight to see it....long drive for me and now have just discovered by very careful examinator of the photos that I think it's a liberator. Pros & cons?? Any opinons on the liberator? Don't know much about them. Thanks!!

dmontzsta
    go with the eliminator

Liberator TJ1984
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...03_020-med.jpg
    I would have to be partial to Liberator but both are excellent in my 2*

dirteegirl
    thanks for your replies. FYI- Called the owner and got the VIN#. Called Eliminator and it's their boat. Sweet....I'm going to AZ!

1Bahnerjet
    hey wait a minute, no one pointed out the difference between these boats. are they splashes ? two different boats ? or what ?

Liberator TJ1984
    I know the early ones were splashes , can't say for the latter years...but have had mine next to a Eliminator daytona and they are exactly the same bottoms, tops may differ slightly

superdave013
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    go with the eliminator
    why? have you ever checked out a liberator? Everyone that I've seen were pretty nice.

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by superdave013
    why? have you ever checked out a liberator? Everyone that I've seen were pretty nice.
    I have never seen or really heard much about liberators. But, I have seen many nice eliminators and they seem to hold up and run very well.

dirteegirl
    Just an FYI for anyone who read this post and was wondering about the boat- it was a piece of crap. The guy totally hosed me. Guess it's my fault for not "demanding" more photos before I started my trek! Live 'n learn and still looking for my boat!