Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: to all the fathers

HighRoller
    You're a real class act Jordy. You know why I said "was" in my post? Because he's dead. But I guess that doesn't matter to you, you sick piece of trash. I really hope you never run into me at the river because it won't be a pleasant experience for either of us.

HighRoller
    No, I draw the line at things like dead relatives. And what's with the obsession about people making you drinks? Can you not read labels? Or count? I'm not worried about ever running into you at the river since I doubt you could read a map well enough to get there.

Jrocket
    A lady starts a thread to thank all the fathers on their day and you two start this crap in here?Just like the other threads,take it somewhere else.

mbrown2
    Happy Father's Day to my late Dad.....its been 11 years since he has been gone.....and every time I still go to the river I miss him and think about him...
    He taught us this great boating life from an early age and how to respect the river and the people on it....we lost him when he was only 51 and he still wanted to do lots in his life like buy the lake house he never pulled the trigger on but had the means....Once he passed, I made a committment to pick up where he left off...Get a place there, my brother got a place there, and now my sister has a place there, and the family spends more time on the water together than ever...and that is just the way he would have wanted....I know he is there whether we are making a speed run or taking advantage of a float, and he is tossin one back with the rest of us...

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    Just thought I would wish all the fathers out there headin out of town a happy early fathers day.. stay safe and have a great fathers day with the ones you love..
    Thank you
    And frm the looks of your new boat, your husband will have a awesome Fathers Day

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Jrocket
    A lady starts a thread to thank all the fathers on their day and you two start this crap in here?Just like the other threads,take it somewhere else.
    That is exactly what I was thinking, they both should go back and delete there stupid post and take it some where else:yuk:

mtndewdrops
    Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
    Is this picture taken in Sedona by any chance.
    You're absolutely correct. Our Spring Break Trip a couple of years ago.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456