Thread: 76 Sleek Craft on Ebay

Zores_inc
    Hey Fellas, I have enjoyed reading your posts, I am the guy who listed this boat. I just want all of you to understand that I am a listing agent. I can only post the info I am given. To be honest now that I think about it...it is quite humorous! I guess I need to get back with this guy and share some of your thoughts. I guess I probably should cancel this before he gets himself in over his head. Hey guys again thanks for the good laughs. By the way, I did listen to it run and it is a good solid engine, runs great and sounds good! Please look for the updated factual listing. Thanks for your help, I hope this will at least redeem my name. Oh well if it doesnt.

HotRod Sprint
    At least you have the cajones to post up here. Got to give you some credit for that.
    Rod

cal***boat
    Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
    At least you have the cajones to post up here. Got to give you some credit for that.
    Rod
    Ditto

BigBoyToys
    As a Listing Agent, that is Understandable. Thanks for clearing it up.
    As a suggestion, when selling items for other people, you might want to do a little research on the item if you are not familiar with it, and that will aid you in enhancing your descriptions, and ultimately, will bring in higher bids, and may help avoid a lawsuit later on down the line for misrepresentation.

Some Kind Of Monster
    Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
    Rod
    That's a lot more than we can say for the guy with the 148mph v drive.. Actually, thanks for placing the ad. It was great for some laughs. As BigBoyToys says, do some research. There are lots of people here that will tell you what you need to know to get top dollar out of that boat.

I guess I need to get back with this guy and share some of your thoughts. I guess I probably should cancel this before he gets himself in over his head
    Dat's cool.