Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Friday night...

HighRoller
    Yes, Phatt and Goldi..have fun but no Drinkin and drivin...we want to hear about your experience tomorrow, not read it in the papers.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by HighRoller
    Yes, Phatt and Goldi..have fun but no Drinkin and drivin...we want to hear about your experience tomorrow, not read it in the papers.
    did you move back down to laughlin? Not being mean you just are a little different, but I like it.

HighRoller
    Dreamin of Laughlin. Actually, if you can keep a secret...sshhhhh... I've been working on the fiance for a move to Havasu. I want water and dry weather but she wants shopping so we are at an impasse!! But she has hinted that if I will spend money on plane tickets(her fam is here in OR)she's down with living somewhere down there. YESS!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Dreamin of Laughlin. Actually, if you can keep a secret...sshhhhh... I've been working on the fiance for a move to Havasu. I want water and dry weather but she wants shopping so we are at an impasse!! But she has hinted that if I will spend money on plane tickets(her fam is here in OR)she's down with living somewhere down there. YESS!!!!
    well thats good news.. I hope it works for you both..

HighRoller
    I think it will. When I lived in Laughlin, it was like paradise. No traffic, nobody bothered you, nice weather etc...now I'm here where it was 90 degrees all day until it rained. And I sit in traffic while I'm driving home to my house owned by the gay child molester where my next door neighbor is a 50 yo cross dresser! I told her in no uncertain terms that I WILL NOT be living here for the rest of my life. If that splits us up, so be it. The river is a part of me now, and always will be.

PlyaPlya22
    Originally posted by Goldilocks
    I like drinking a really good vodka, like Turi, with club soda and a lime. You are getting drunk but at the same time hydrating yourself with the club soda. It is, afterall, carbonated water. My hangovers aren't hardly as bad as they used to be.
    Hi Goldi....I use to believe that too!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I think it will. When I lived in Laughlin, it was like paradise. No traffic, nobody bothered you, nice weather etc...now I'm here where it was 90 degrees all day until it rained. And I sit in traffic while I'm driving home to my house owned by the gay child molester where my next door neighbor is a 50 yo cross dresser! I told her in no uncertain terms that I WILL NOT be living here for the rest of my life. If that splits us up, so be it. The river is a part of me now, and always will be.
    you were alot nicer when you lived in laughlin.. so hopefully it will help you.. you seem to be getting better now that you have decided to move..

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    its bed time go to bed

Phat Matt
    You peeps are missing out on the party. V, you should have been here by now.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Phat Matt
    You peeps are missing out on the party. V, you should have been here by now.
    hey you have 15 mins to get home buddy..

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast