Thread: 68' sanger deck cracking?

tom monaghan
    looking at 68' sanger deck has 1/4 inch cracks up 2 to 3 feet forward and right rear. owner say's just painted took out once. any suggestions?

wsuwrhr
    You need to send a message to Billy B about Sangers. He won't be around here until next week though.
    Brian
    By the way, welcome to the forums.

bighead
    Is this a all white boat with a stroker bbc for power?? If so I think the cracking showing up after one run after the repaint is due to improper repairs in the first place, like maybe some bodyshop used BONDO to do a surface repair??!! If you do get this boat you will want to perform a proper repair to those areas which are probably on the bow both sides and at the stern both sides.Best bet would be to post some detailed photos for some of these folks that have a bit more knoledge in this area than we do.

dmontzsta
    Welcome to the forums, I hope they will help you as much as they have helped me.

bighead
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    Welcome to the forums, I hope they will help you as much as they have helped me.
    Thanks for the welcome. This is a great find. They'll have to forgive my illiteracy when it comes to boats, but can't wait to get back into.
    thanks again