Thread: trade for ????

Nucking futs
    I have a 40 oz. King Cobra (unopened) in the fridge that Nelson #109 left here about a year ago. Anyone want to trade? I have tried to pawn it off, but nobody wants it so I thought I would post it up in the junk section of hot boat. Also have a half pack of some kool cigs for that person that really needs to get there fix I will trow in.

BarryMac
    I have a 40 oz. King Cobra (unopened) in the fridge that Nelson #109 left here about a year ago. Anyone want to trade? I have tried to pawn it off, but nobody wants it so I thought I would post it up in the junk section of hot boat. Also have a half pack of some kool cigs for that person that really needs to get there fix I will trow in.
    My wife says that she has a urine sample that she'll trade you for that King Cobra, the pee will probably taste better, interested??? (Although the King Cobra is aged).

Nucking futs
    Well I might be interested as long as shes is not pregnant and drug free.. I could put it on ice for my next drug test.

dmontzsta
    I know someone with a old gold tooth and a fake gold chain, with a big medalion, he might be interested.

BarryMac
    I know someone with a old gold tooth and a fake gold chain, with a big medalion, he might be interested.
    Holy shit, you know Flava Flav???
    BTW, not prego and no drugs, she may test positive for Pacifico but hell it goes in Pacifico comes out King Cobra...

Brooski
    ROFLMAO

Liberator TJ1984
    I got a " Original " Tony Scarlotta autographed ball cap ???
    just gotta steal it from the GF...