Thread: -SPAM- '95 Ultimate Warlock 21 XTi for sale

Impelled
    Meticulously cared for open bow Jet Boat in excellent condition inside and out. Engine is a 454 LS-7 Chevy with Holley 750 carb, pushed by a Dominator Set-Back pump with Hydraulic Place Diverter and ride plate. Great sounds with a CD player with 1100 Watt amps, six speakers and two 12” subs, great looking bimini top, beautiful blue/grey/black gel coat on white, interior is in great shape, swim step, nice billet gauge bezels and trim, two batteries with selector switch, new Hi Torque starter, built-in ice chest and ski locker, cover, Hensley trailer with duraliner sprayed on, brand new tires and wheel bearings. This boat runs, rides and looks great on the lake or river. Optional trailer attachment available to carry two PWC above boat with electric winch. $19,500.00 (909) 213-1575, (909) 370-4900, impros@earthlink.net located in So Cal.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...P_1518-med.JPG
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...P_1520-med.JPG

beached 1
    Sorry to see you're selling this one Dave. But if you have to this is a good time to do so.
    I've been in similar hulls by a couple of different mfgs. This is the nicest setup by far. Rigging is top notch, gel, seats, floor and engine are emaculate.
    Good luck Dave! If I didn't already have my Spectra, I'd buy it.

Impelled
    Hey, thanks G. I love this boat and hate to sell, but am looking forward to the new rig too. I'll keep you up-to-date on when I get it and we'll plan a trip out.
    Talk to you soon,
    David

Impelled
    Bump

Impelled
    Forgot to mention that one of the batteries is brand new. Also has two covers- one for storage and one that fits tight(made to trailer with), but I don't do that.
    D

Nubbs
    Impelled,
    I sent you a pm and email. Check em when you can.