Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Classic Boat Beach Bash! August 14th-16th Laughlin, Nevada.

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by MissHBjet
    Just about a month away.
    ahh yeah, this work week is almost over and after the weekend we will be under 1 month to go. I need to get this boat ready...I cant wait for CBBB to happen, but that means I am running out of time.

dmontzsta
    36 Days To Go!

dmontzsta
    whats this?

Ntwotrance
    boats locked in and ready....finally.

Beautiful Noise
    Boats all Ready to head to.............................Parker next Tuesday for 5 Days BUT CBBB is getting right around the Corner Should be a great time

WUTWZAT
    I thought plan b was the strip club in Mohave Valley (Arizona side). Doug did you ever get around to the fuel tanks this weekend. Man its hot. 96 from my dash thermometer. Took the kids to see I Robot, I wanted Anchorman, but can't win em all. Oh yeah if Debs still around all I got against big boats is that I get swamped by them but at speed they don't do that to me its those damn wake board boats who do it. God knows if I had the money or at least the credit I'd have on of those big boats myself. But yes I did build my own from scratch out of old potatoe skins and french fry containers.

WUTWZAT
    I will be heading out to Laughlin the weekend of the 30th. I got some things to take care of before CBBB. You know clear up that old warrant and stuff j/k. But I don't know if I'll drag the old beast out cause its just a short weekender thing. I still got room to haul out naked women to CBBB, just thought I'd offer.
    Jason

LUVNLIFE
    I'm doing a shakedown run tomorrow and then she's already for CBBB. Firsttimers and can't wait.

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by WUTWZAT
    I thought plan b was the strip club in Mohave Valley (Arizona side). Doug did you ever get around to the fuel tanks this weekend. Man its hot. 96 from my dash thermometer. Took the kids to see I Robot, I wanted Anchorman, but can't win em all. Oh yeah if Debs still around all I got against big boats is that I get swamped by them but at speed they don't do that to me its those damn wake board boats who do it. God knows if I had the money or at least the credit I'd have on of those big boats myself. But yes I did build my own from scratch out of old potatoe skins and french fry containers.
    finished the tanks this morning, and then worked on my neighbors boat the remainder of the afternoon...ready to rock. going out next weekend to check it all out, then just counting down the days...

dmontzsta
    27 days. woo hoo!
    I have no motivation to do anything right now, been a lazy day. I started doing the meguiars 3 step to one of my cars and just stopped halfway through #2. I am just going to wax it and be done with it, the other car is a different story...lots of work.
    Is it August yet?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425