Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TobTek?

XtrmWakeborder
    72 v with what motor?

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by XtrmWakeborder
    72 v with what motor?
    I ended up NOT doing the AC 72v system..heard to many stories about them breaking down, and for 3K for the complete system the 48V had to do. I runs just fine ask ROZ ...plus needed the room under the front seat for stereo bits and pieces. If I EVER get the correct wheels and tires back on it and the polishing done. I'll post the final pics. IF anyone is interested I do have a small batch of Electric and gas ClubCars coming this way. One just for MONEYPIT a few are still available. And I have a 36v Yamaha thats almost ready forsale. Rootbeer Candy paint job, Lifted, Douglas wheels and new 22" tires, Alum rocker panels, All new batteries, stock interior vinyl, stock motor and controller...."if" someones interested shoot me a P/M...TEK

WetWillie
    Lets see what you got Rootbeer or limegreen thingy your working on.... we wanna see??
    Show ummmm!!! We know you have skills now show us the carts?
    Willie

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by ROZ
    Not too far off there WW.....
    Gotto ride in the DiscoTek Friday night. That thing ROCKS!!! Don't worry Rocky, you still get to keep your cart rolling title
    That's all I want to hear.....

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by WetWillie
    Lets see what you got Rootbeer or limegreen thingy your working on.... we wanna see??
    Show ummmm!!! We know you have skills now show us the carts?
    Willie
    lots going on, just nothing getting completed ..the limo is waiting on the right wheels and tires(thanks BOATMASTER..hehehehe), and polishing, the std yamaha is waiting on paint, and the three new clubcars should be here today or tomorrow.....here comes the orange pearl and sion gold clubcars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12