Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 396

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Watch out three nine six, he is going to try and flash you his penis now.
    :220v:
    the one him and lucky plays with :220v: :220v:

lucky
    so you want to "feel lucky" --
    You can give me a reach around if ya put a wig onand call yourself Doctor 396 (and buy a bigger motor for your boat) !!! but other than that - take your lil squirt boat - and beat it!!!

Kim Hanson
    Aww Kimmy, Im glad you thought of me. Happy new year you F*UCK!
    So tell me, did you get lots of coal to keep that boat running for a few months 396_WAYS_TO_SHIT out the mouth ........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    Any normal person would say f uck that shit and you ask a question about it. What the hell is wrong with you squirt boy, did you fall on your head lately are do you have gay thought of running through MJ's Never Never Land buck naked with MJ chasing you. But you want to just get caught right, sicko........( . )( . ).................. :yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    so you want to "feel lucky" --
    You can give me a reach around if ya put a wig onand call yourself Doctor 396 (and buy a bigger motor for your boat) !!! but other than that - take your lil squirt boat - and beat it!!!
    Hmmmm very interesting I knew that you were a candyass biotch. Why are you asking me to feel on you? You sick muthaF*cka..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    So tell me, did you get lots of coal to keep that boat running for a few months 396_WAYS_TO_SHIT out the mouth ........( . )( . )...........
    Ok miss kim luvscock My boat runs so what are you talking about? Go shovel some more snow with your gaya$$.....

Kim Hanson
    Ok miss kim luvscock My boat runs so what are you talking about? Go shovel some more snow with your gaya$$.....
    Go get 460 to plug that hole and talk from the mouth, it smells like shit in here since you came on! Next thing you know the girls reading this will smell spludge bra and 460 will teach you how to spit :crossx: ...........( . )( . )........Little b itch's I have now days..lame ass shit!

Squirtin Thunder
    Go get 460 to plug that hole and talk from the mouth, it smells like shit in here since you came on! Next thing you know the girls reading this will smell spludge bra and 460 will teach you how to spit :crossx: ...........( . )( . )........Little b itch's I have now days..lame ass shit!
    What ???

Kim Hanson
    What ???
    Go get 460 to plug that hole and talk from the mouth, it smells like shit in here since you came on! Next thing you know the girls reading this will smell spludge bra and 460 will teach you how to spit ...........( . )( . )........Little b itch's I have now days..lame ass shit!
    Okay, he is talking out the arse hole and I told him to reverse it, 460 is getting the face ( face f uck ) and then he can teach him how to spit it out.........gay eh!

dmontzsta
    Jim,
    Dont worry about him, he is just practicing for his "WTF did he say thread".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast