Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 396

Kim Hanson
    Goonie Goo Goo............( . )( . ).............

Squirtin Thunder
    Jim,
    Dont worry about him, he is just practicing for his "WTF did he say thread".
    I am Rolling !!!

Kim Hanson
    I am Rolling !!!
    I thought you were Jimmy ? You try to f uck me up now............( . )( . )...Next thing ya know, Donald is Tarzan

dmontzsta
    I thought you were Jimmy ? You try to f uck me up now............( . )( . )...Next thing ya know, Donald is Tarzan
    Kim, you are starting to scare me.
    You said when you look at me, you think of a big dick? and you are always calling me Tarzan?
    :idea:

Squirtin Thunder
    You said when you look at me, you think of a big dick? and you are always calling me Tarzan?
    Donazan, watch out for that tree !!!

Kim Hanson
    Your head looks like a dick Tarzan he gets bananas for the better half for the Wild Kingdom........( . )( . )..........

lucky
    Hmmmm very interesting I knew that you were a candyass biotch. Why are you asking me to feel on you? You sick muthaF*cka..
    I bet you dry hump your pump !!! Is this the reason you don't want to step up to any prop boat ? Is the 396 JUST ENOUGH for your pleasure -- :crossx: queer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123