Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle Mania 3

Bense468
    Who saw it...what did you think? Looks like a blast running through mexico like that.
    Sounds like Jesse is getting pretty tired of all the BS he has to deal with

hd&boatrider
    I thought it was pretty good. One of the HB members had seen JJ and KR in the Pheonix area around the Super Bowl timeframe. I wonder if those were the bikes they were riding?

dmontzsta
    Dang I missed it, was it the one with Kid Rock and Jesse James? I saw one commercial for it a few weeks ago.

Bense468
    Yeah it was on at 6 and at 9. 2 hour special. Pretty good.

Kilrtoy
    It is amazing how those guys rode thousands of miles and had new clothes on everyday, but werent packing a single thing.
    Kinda like Gilligans island.....

Mandelon
    I want to see more of Janine..............Yeah Baby bring on the tatted up skanks!!!! J/K
    I love how they played up like they were just heading to Mexico to get away from it all. Except for the semi carrying all their shit, and the producers, and the camera crews.....

MudPumper
    How crazy was it when the Federalies (sp) were letting them shoot their guns??? I thought the show kicked ass. Alot of people talk shit about Jesse and what not but you gotta admit he is one bad ass dude with a lot of talent!!!

Ziggy
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    I thought it was pretty good. One of the HB members had seen JJ and KR in the Pheonix area around the Super Bowl timeframe. I wonder if those were the bikes they were riding?
    Think it was AZKC who saw them around that time. Watched most of show but tired towards the last half, busy weekend at the lake, you know
    Janine needs a Mr.Clean magic eraser for some of those tats---way too much ink for me...other than that she's

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    It is amazing how those guys rode thousands of miles and had new clothes on everyday, but werent packing a single thing.
    Kinda like Gilligans island.....
    haha, I would imagine it gets kind of brutal having a crew following you with new clothes and doing your make up.

welk2party
    I was thinking the same thing. They want to go to Mexico to get away for a bit and they have this crew with them. It still looked like good times. I am sure it was nice to get to a place where you can have a taco in a restraunt and not get mugged for an autograph. It was a good show. It kind of portrayed Jesse as a difficult man to be married to. Either that he married a psycho nutcase.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast