Thread: BBC Rewarder Headers...Value?

WriedtStuff
    The guy I am working a deal with on a 92 Edge Stealth has a set of Rewarder OTT headers for a BBC that goes with the boat....I don't need them since I am runnig a Ford...but was wondering what they were worth....that way I can negotiate with him....He says the Chrome is in good shape and there is normal bluing near the heads....he is including the water lines and "T" fitting.....
    Thanks

MudPumper
    Brand new about 650.00

HavasuDreamin'
    Used in excellent shape with a little blueing................no more than $400.00.
    My $.02

djdtpr
    I just had a set of placecraft style rewarder's custom made and jet coated they were about $950.00 out the door.

HammerDown
    Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
    Used in excellent shape with a little blueing................no more than $400.00.
    My $.02
    I sold my prior set for $450.00.

Heatseeker
    DJD, have you run those headers yet? How do they sound? Is there any chance that the bolt on style mufflers will make them compliant with the upcoming law?
    I was thinking about buying a set, they look badass! But there ain't much pipe there. They look like they'd be too loud to quiet down. I'm sure they play a nice tune unmuffled though...

djdtpr
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Heatseeker
    [B]DJD, have you run those headers yet? How do they sound? Is there any chance that the bolt on style mufflers will make them compliant with the upcoming law?
    I just got them today so i have'nt ran them yet.I have a couple guys i know that are running them on there placecrafts that are blown injected on alchohol and they are pretty noisy but thats really not a problem where we usually hang out at.They are only 61/2 inches at the collecter so you cant get baffles in them.