Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you guys think

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I just found out that while going through the channel.. some jerk was spraying boater'sin the face while driving through there with a water canon.. what the hell are people thinking.. that is just so damn stupid.. don't they realize that people can hurt someone or kill them when they can't see because of the water in their face.. sorry for the rant but this really pisses me off.. what happen to boating safety out on the water.. dumn asses..

dicudmore
    I think its way wrong and I'd be VERY pissed off I got sprayed while driving, especially on a high traffic day.....
    Would probably go back, get the pontoon boat and make right with the person.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    it's one thing to spray people but in the drivers face.. damn I am pissed and it wasn't even me.. it was Jamie and DCB.. WTF.. they were both in separate boats.. it's just stupid and unsafe.

BADBLOWN572
    They are doing that all the time now. It is not uncommon. Usually it is a water war with someone on the other side of the channel and they spray over the top of the other boats. Whenever I see it, I make sure that I inform them that I do not want them spraying me or my boat. I went sideways on someone that did it one time after I told them no. If I wanted to be sprayed in the face or have someone spray my boat, I would ask for it.

Some Kind Of Monster
    Hmm, I'm thinking "Rooster Tail Revenge"

Bre
    How about when you are at the sandbar and kids are squirting their water guns at each other over your boat..one kid on one side and one on the other and you have a one year old inside the boat trying to sleep. I asked the kids to stop and told them why... but they cont. to do it. The parents were watching and everything. We woke Kendall up and moved up through the gorge a bit

rivercrazy
    One of my speakers took a pretty good shot from one of those idiots. I just avoid the channel these days. Way too many idiots like to hang out there

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
    They are doing that all the time now. It is not uncommon. Usually it is a water war with someone on the other side of the channel and they spray over the top of the other boats. Whenever I see it, I make sure that I inform them that I do not want them spraying me or my boat. I went sideways on someone that did it one time after I told them no. If I wanted to be sprayed in the face or have someone spray my boat, I would ask for it.
    they were told not to and the ass did it anyway..

dicudmore
    that is circumstance depending also.....
    for instance if some lady in one of these shot me http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1930-thumb.JPG
    then I would know it was all in fun and I'd pull over and have a beer....
    Otherwise, coming back with the sharpened pontoon

Sun burners
    I saw that Saturday afternoon,
    Then what I saw next was the JET BOAT getting even, and then some
    ALOT MORE WATER FROM THE JET BOAT THEN THE water cannon!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast