Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions I'd like to hear Bill answer...

HighRoller
    Bill Clinton is getting the full access treatment this week. An hour on Oprah(because he likes fat chicks), an hour on NBC's today show, an hour on Larry"the liberal" King etc...They will all no doubt serve him up some nice softball questions in order for him to glorify himself. But wouldn't you like to hear some really honest questions? For example:
    During your impeachment testimony, you repeatedly answered that you did not "recall" many specific events, yet now you have produced 957 pages of recollections. Can you explain your sudden total recall of those events?
    On a scale of 1-10, where does Monica rate on the oral sex scale?
    You refused to apprehend Osama Bin Laden five times when given the chance. What was your reasoning behind this?
    Did you rape Juanita Broderick, as she said you did in an interview with NBC?
    How do you feel about being the only standing President in American history to have ever been impeached?
    Oh well, I know these questions won't be answered, but imagining the look on his face if they were is enough for me!!

No, he's just smarter than the people that SUPPORT him!

Dave C
    that right there is funny, I don't care who you are......
    Originally posted by HighRoller
    During your impeachment testimony, you repeatedly answered that you did not "recall" many specific events, yet now you have produced 957 pages of recollections. Can you explain your sudden total recall of those events?
    its not that he is smarter its that he knows what evidence to destroy, being that he is a lawyer.
    I wonder if they ever found those whitewater billing records?

summerlove
    I want to know how many soldiers died because he lied to the public about his affair?
    I'd like to know how many have died because "W" lied to the public?

Dave C
    how could any soldiers die IF YOU NEVER COMMIT ANY?........
    playing traffic cop, dropping bombs from 15,000 ft and blowing up tents and aspirin factories with cruise missles don't count.

Dave C
    thats really nice.......
    so let me guess, we are all "dumber" than you...... right?
    Originally posted by ShockwaveBob
    Judging from your tone, I take it you're not a supporter. I hate to break this to you, but you're not smarter than me, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

dicudmore
    hey, there's some verbal abusing going on here and I might want to get in on it
    Dan <---wants to play nice, just thought it was funny......

Lake Pirate
    Jeez Louise! Clinton really got under y'all's skin didn't he? It's been four years and yet you still cry about the blow job. There's a pretty good chance that wasn't the first or last illicit blow job in the White House. Bill was cleared of every single question you posed sans the Lewinsky fall-out, and for all intents and purposes, it was hardly impeachable.
    Let us not forget the GOP spent seventy mil and counless man hours over 8 years trying to nail slick Willy...all to no avail. Herr Bush has lied countless times. Each offence has caused American lives and more often than not devastated the national debt. His first six months in office he spent more than any other President in history.
    Adolf Bushter, Cheney and Rummy have filled y'all full of doo-doo on a daily basis. Had Clinton done the same thing his ass would have been hung out to dry on Pennsylvania Avenue for all to see. The shame of it is... none of you list the Bush regimes accomplishments. You only resort to an old administration to draw attention away frome the failures and criminal behaviour of the Fourth Reich...er...I mean... the Bush administration.

Starloans
    If I were in trouble, I would want Slick Willie to represent. That focker can talk his way out of anything.
    But to run the US, I think I prefer the republicans. Both parties **** up all the time. it's just whos turn is it next.
    I was in the Military for 10 years. The republicans were always good to the military as far as pay raises and equipment. GW's current war may not be based on all the right facts from advisors or a popular war but I damn sure wouldn't want his job!!!!!!

SPECTRABRENT
    Summerlove,
    I hate to say it, but if Slick Willie would have had the balls to go after Osma & his buddies after the first WTC bombing, instead if getting his knob polished in the oval office those soldiers would still be around:wink:.
    Brent

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast