Thread: TableRock Rooms Available

Ken F
    There have been two rooms come available at the Lazy Eagle Resort on the weekend of the Roost! I just heard from Dan (owner) and he wanted to let us know. This is right next to the campground, Marina & boatramp, So...if anyone wants a room, better contact him quickly. Be sure to tell him you are with the LBBA group because he's holding them for us!
    Lazy Eagle Resort
    Eagle Rock, MO
    (417) 271-3390
    WWW.LazyEagleResort.com
    Ken F

DUECE'SDAD
    I hate using this word, but i "assumme" you can, sleep on the ground or in the truck bed somewhere close to the ramp, the wife and kids are seriously thinking of comming and we are into roughing it. Does anything go on sunday, we are thinking of leaving early friday and coming home early sunday, unless more activity on sunday, any sandy beachs I have only been to tablerock lake once and it was near branson seemed nice but very rough, By looking at last years pictures it looks like a pretty calm area possibly good places to race !?! Thanks dustin

Ken F
    Dustin,
    There is a Corp of Engineers Campground right at the ramp. I believe they are about $6-8 per night. There is also a large asphault parking lot there, if you really want to sleep in the truck. If you would be interested in a camp site, go to www.reserveamerica.com and search for Eagle Rock MO campground. you can reserve online if you like, there are shower facilities,and tables, and a pretty nice beach/swim area, however pretty rockey. After all, we ARE talking Missouri here! lol
    Ken F

Ken F
    BTT-6-26-04