Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet Punk

HOSS
    http://www.jeep-classifieds.com/17250_jeep-ad.html
    Peter (Bill) Banos
    10437 Slater Ave.
    Fountain Valley, CA 92708
    714-376-0115
    This guy alsmost got me if not for Ron aka RP.
    RP went to get the top and the guy was calling me when he was there. No one was home. He wanted an overnighted money order sent to him. This guy probablt sold this thing 50 times this month alone.
    It started by me calling him and emailing. He was moving to Florida on Friday. The top had to be sold by Thursday night or he was leaving it. I was doing the shipping(thank GOD for RP) and everything was going good. Time was always on my mind. He then said he need the money order overnighted as a check would have to clear and he is moving. Makes sense. But today RP was going to get it for me. The guy asked when he was coming and I said between 4-5. He said at 430 a kid was coming to look at it. RP was early. Knock knock and no one home. All the windows were open. I call him back and he`s stunned RP is there. We verified address and I called RP back. Well I heard RP knocking on the door. He chimes in on my other line. He said the top just sold 5 mins ago.
    This guy is a thief. If ANYONE has connections lets stop this internet thief. No tellin` what else he sells.
    Thanks RP and all ***boat and RiverRatLife members.
    RP saved my ass. I hope I can do the same for him one day.
    Thanks again Ron. I owe you and got your back. I can`t stress thank you enough.
    Thanks,
    James Roos

Ziggy
    Originally posted by HOSS
    http://www.jeep-classifieds.com/17250_jeep-ad.html
    Peter (Bill) Banos
    10437 Slater Ave.
    Fountain Valley, CA 92708
    714-376-0115
    This guy alsmost got me if not for Ron aka RP.
    RP went to get the top and the guy was calling me when he was there. No one was home. He wanted an overnighted money order sent to him. This guy probablt sold this thing 50 times this month alone.
    It started by me calling him and emailing. He was moving to Florida on Friday. The top had to be sold by Thursday night or he was leaving it. I was doing the shipping(thank GOD for RP) and everything was going good. Time was always on my mind. He then said he need the money order overnighted as a check would have to clear and he is moving. Makes sense. But today RP was going to get it for me. The guy asked when he was coming and I said between 4-5. He said at 430 a kid was coming to look at it. RP was early. Knock knock and no one home. All the windows were open. I call him back and he`s stunned RP is there. We verified address and I called RP back. Well I heard RP knocking on the door. He chimes in on my other line. He said the top just sold 5 mins ago.
    This guy is a thief. If ANYONE has connections lets stop this internet thief. No tellin` what else he sells.
    Thanks RP and all ***boat and RiverRatLife members.
    RP saved my ass. I hope I can do the same for him one day.
    Thanks again Ron. I owe you and got your back. I can`t stress thank you enough.
    Thanks,
    James Roos
    Thats the kinda stuff that makes you glad to have our HB,RRL family..way to go RP

MudPumper
    You should have had RP take a sh it on his door step before he left!!!

HOSS
    How much do you want?

Tom Brown
    The add does say, "Accepting all reasonable offers!" You should find someone who will only accept the highest offer.

Bre
    I just called and the guy said he just sold it today.

Jrocket
    Good going RP...Who's RP though?

canuck1
    INTERNET PUNK
    From the title of the post I thought you were talking about yourself

Blown 472
    Originally posted by canuck1
    INTERNET PUNK
    From the title of the post I thought you were talking about yourself
    caunuck 1, hoss will kick your ass, he is from LA.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Jrocket
    Good going RP...Who's RP though?
    he is a regular on RRL.. he is a sweet heart.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast