Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things we love and hate

Bre
    OK....please, I know it's hard...but please try to be serious on this one
    What does your wife/husband do, around the house, and when you are out on the lake that you love.
    What does your wife/husband not do, around the house, and when you are out on the lake that you wish she/he would learn how to do or start doing.
    What are the extra things that she/he does that makes her/him so special?
    Let me start with Andy. He works way too much so I do everything inside and outside of the house. He always comes home and says thank you for all that I do. On the lake... I wish he knew how to do more stuff to the boat so we didn't have to pay for it..but he is learning. I love that he lets me help with everything from launching the boat to changing the oil. It makes me feel important...plus he thinks my backing up skills are sexy.
    I wish he would cuddle with me...but he's hates that..so I have finally stopped asking him to. I wish that he would push me more to work out too.
    Extra things that make him special: He is the best dad ever to our kids. He is very easy to get along with and he is my best friend.
    OK..your turn

Kilrtoy
    I hate that the misses is not that pretty.
    I love the fact she has two jobs

topless
    Oh Bre, you are sooooooooo sweet. Andy is a lucky man. I don't have a husband so I can't respond to this one.:frown:

91nordic29
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    boy oh boy! miguel is cruisin' for a bruisin' today!
    YVONNE! COME LOOKIE WHAT YOUR HUSBAND SAID!!! teeheehee

Bre
    I'm gonna hit you next time I see you

Bre
    Originally posted by topless
    Oh Bre, you are sooooooooo sweet. Andy is a lucky man. I don't have a husband so I can't respond to this one.:frown:
    Thanks

welk2party
    I love that she cleans the house and takes care of backyard. She loves me taking care of the front.
    She is a doll at the lake and pretty much makes sure I am well taken care of. I would not change a thing really.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    you suck Miguel.. I'll hold your butt down for her if need be,.. and i'm with Bre.. your DOOOOOOMED>>

Bre
    Originally posted by welk2party
    I love that she cleans the house and takes care of backyard. She loves me taking care of the front.
    She is a doll at the lake and pretty much makes sure I am well taken care of. I would not change a thing really.
    Your too sweet

YW82DRM
    I love that after 3 years he still brings home flowers and hugs me everday when I get home. I love that he works hard and trys hard to support my idiocies.
    I hate when I race home to go somewhere with him and I have to wait because he takes forever to get things together.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast