Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to?

Wet Dream
    I'm just trying to get an idea of where to head things later this summer.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Can't wait !!! Let me know if you need any help on our end.

MizBubba
    Ditto!

Lady Warhawk
    Yeah, if there is anything we can do to help out let us know. We felt kinda like slackers last time. Sometimes be the virgin at these, you just have no idea what goes on behind the sceens.
    Monica

likwidsukr
    Did someone say Virgin?

Wetter the Better
    Originally posted by Wet Dream
    I'm just trying to get an idea of where to head things later this summer.
    does that mean possibly another Anna gathering this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!

HammerDown
    August 6th I have a Court date and if things don't go well maybe the 11th
    Havre... is awsome clean water if the winds are down and it's low tide, and we did have a blast on the massive sand bar that one year sitting in 6" of water (clean sand bottom) sipping cocktails.
    Raystown Lake...was also a great time, but lodging as you know is hit or miss and they won't refund your $$$ if you need to cancel for what ever reason. Personally I won't leave my boat in the remote lot used for the motel guest. The Cabins on the water are awsome but whats the chance of getting enough of them for everybody plus hitting good weather for that weekend>this relates to the "no refund" deal.
    Lake Anna...been there (not this season), liked it and may go back sometime soon.
    Think I'll just use the stream behind my house

DansBlown73Nordic
    I will second Rays comments that Raystown is by far the best place water wise. The Over night deal is not so good. I will definetly not be into parking the Nordic in that Grass lot....:yuk:
    I did hear a rumor last night of another Motel on the water on Raystown that someone is going to check out!!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
    As far as Anna goes Im sure we will be in the same boat with Val getting time off of work.
    I could always come alone......

Wet Dream
    Originally posted by Wetter the Better
    does that mean possibly another Anna gathering this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There has been talk about it. More boating involved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast