Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you feel about Cat Party decks??

Daytona19
    I have been thinking about getting into a new boat for next year. In Michigan I have never seen a tunnel party deck , such as a magic or ???. Any thoughts would be great to give me a direction to go if I am going to start looking. I want something thats runs 80 to 90 mph and yet will handle 10 people or so. I would like to get some insider views on what you like as far a manufacture and options on these boats, and I dont think I will go as big as a 28 footer. I will probably go used to save some cash plus the boss will put a limit on what I spend, so Im just trying to get some ideas to help with this process one thing though I do like the look of some I have seen here which look more like a cat rather than a deck. Thanks.
    Clint

Huckleberry
    Conquest makes on bad a$$ deck boat. If I were to buy a deck boat, I'd look no further.

Reaper1
    Magic and Conquest build some great looking deck boats. You might want to look at the E-ticket also. You can put twins on that sucka.

welk2party
    Originally posted by Daytona19
    , and I dont think I will go as big as a 28 footer. Clint
    Most high performance deck boats are 27 to 28 ft. Pretty much every manufacture has a deck boat these days. Good luck.

HavasuDreamin'
    If you don't want to go 28', I would look at the Place Craft 22'. It is a damn nice boat and a good looking one for a deck.
    Problem is, they are hard to find used.
    My $.02

nodigg
    If you wanna spend $45,000, get a Cheetah and a new truck and river house. If you wanna spend $100,000. go for the Magic.
    My .02

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by ShockwaveBob
    My next boat will be a Magic or Conquest 28' Deck Cat. I'd like to hear some opinions as well.
    Do a search under either Magic or Conquest. There have been a few threads on this.

KingCole
    I agree. Conquest makes an awesome looking deck boat. Does anyone know if they have a web site?

copperrat20
    I think it is group1marine.com

copperrat20
    Originally posted by copperrat20
    I think it is group1marine.com
    scratch that --
    it is
    www.conquestboats.com

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast