Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 badass boats

alfanzo
    I was Hang'n with the shorties in the channel on Sat. Night when i saw a guy in a DCB F34 call out the guy in the White 32 Skater,and they took off. Did anybody hear the outcome????????

mbrown2
    I saw the White Skater pull into Steamboat between 4-5...don't know if was before or after that...

Jrocket
    alfanzo:
    I was Hang'n with the shorties in the channel on Sat. Night when i saw a guy in a DCB F34 call out the guy in the White 32 Skater,and they took off. Did anybody hear the outcome???????? Heavy hitters calling each other out? And I thought those kind of guys just stood around all day!!!

FASTERDAMITT
    I was told the Skater kicked butt. I didnt see it with my own eyes.

riverliver
    FASTERDAMITT:
    I was told the Skater kicked butt. I didnt see it with my own eyes. Sound good, Skater kicks DCB ass affter DCB guy calls out skater guy wink

hulshot
    Hey river liver I was out on sunday at campfar west and saw a boat that said RIVERLIVER on the back with AZ #'s blue and white cat with a blower motor. it may have been an open bow or party cat, had to move for trafic before I got a good look at it.

Jrocket
    hulshot:
    Hey river liver I was out on sunday at campfar west and saw a boat that said RIVERLIVER on the back with AZ #'s blue and white cat with a blower motor. it may have been an open bow or party cat, had to move for trafic before I got a good look at it. If it was a Bayliner looking boat then.....Yep it was him!!! LMAO

riverliver
    hulshot:
    Hey river liver I was out on sunday at campfar west and saw a boat that said RIVERLIVER on the back with AZ #'s blue and white cat with a blower motor. it may have been an open bow or party cat, had to move for trafic before I got a good look at it. I think there are 2 boats i know of that have that name on there boat, one of them is a 25 daytona with a pro charger set up, yellow,white and blue i think.

riverliver
    Jrocket:
    hulshot:
    Hey river liver I was out on sunday at campfar west and saw a boat that said RIVERLIVER on the back with AZ #'s blue and white cat with a blower motor. it may have been an open bow or party cat, had to move for trafic before I got a good look at it. If it was a Bayliner looking boat then.....Yep it was him!!! LMAO Yes sir I love my Bayliner wink

Jrocket
    BTW, I heard the DCB kicked but.But I wasnt there either.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast