Thread: Jet service at Table Rock

PUMPNSQUIRT
    Any suggestions for good,quick service while on the road? Heading out this week for 2 weeks and have'nt had time for anything...oil changes,cover repair,bearing pack on trailer etc.
    Thanks

Ken F
    Best place I can think of is Ruggles Bros
    In Eagle Rock. Where are you on the lake?
    Ruggles Bros: (417) 271-1099

PUMPNSQUIRT
    Indian Point - wish I could stay for the festivities....

Ken F
    Pump-
    Wish you could too! Can't you extend your vacation a week? <G>
    Ken

PUMPNSQUIRT
    Sure wish I could esp now that I'm here and it's finally stopped raining....It was quite the zoo over this way today.Lots o' boats loaded up with tourists.

Ken F
    yep, if you want to escape the crowds, head toward the southern end of the lake. Shell knob area, or EagleRock, even Cape fair areas are way less crowded.
    It would be better probably to load the boat and trailer it to a different part of the lake for a day if you want to do that.
    If you havn't already, buy yourself a lake map. There are so many fingers going off in different directions, it's alway easy to find glass at almost any time.
    Ken F

PUMPNSQUIRT
    Covered most of the lake by water last year and was a blast.Made it as far as Campbell's.How much further does the lake go from there?Will be heading that way again tomorrow.

Ken F
    Shit man, you aren't even half way!
    ...and you thought you were an explorer!
    Pfffffffttttttt.
    If you keep going south past Campbell point, you will come to Shell Knob, and the hi-way 86 bridge. Keep headed south, and you will eventually end up in EagleRock. Keep headed south, and you can go clear down into arkansas on the white river.
    We will be in Eagle rock at the Marina tomorrow playing with the new boat. We are going to meet Ervin and some other people at 3:00 pm.
    Possibly hook up with you there?
    Ken F

PUMPNSQUIRT
    Would have been there but dropped a cylinder on Saturday.I'm guessing I lost a coil pack,everything else checked out OK.So here we sit back in Colorado.......Had fun while it lasted.