Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Listen Up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skullinator
    When you launch your boat and someone is driving your truck to park it. Take you and your boat and go out past the bouys and wait for them there. Not right in front of all the docks blocking traffic and access for those of us who need to pick someone up that is ready to go.
    Also i don't know if anybody told you put your stuff in the boat prior to backing it down the ramp.
    Thank you in advance

dimarcobros
    absolutely!!!!!
    DMB

HCS
    Originally posted by Skullinator
    When you launch your boat and someone is driving your truck to park it. Take you and your boat and go out past the bouys and wait for them there. Not right in front of all the docks blocking traffic and access for those of us who need to pick someone up that is ready to go.
    Also i don't know if anybody told you put your stuff in the boat prior to backing it down the ramp.
    Thank you in advance
    That's 2 of my biggest ramp bitches.
    One time I even took some ramp bitches boating.

Tom Brown
    I remember one time, I went to use the launch ramp and someone else was using it. It's great to live in the middle of nowhere.

Bre
    Bad weekend?

LHC Kirby
    I think you are preaching to the choir!
    but good advice

Just Tool'n
    I really hate the DBO's ( Ditch Bank Okies) who pull up in there 18Ft Bayliners with 12 people on board & sit there and wait.
    It make it difficult for everyone else who has proper boat ettiquite to load or unload while the DBO's take there sweet ass time!:yuk:

Skullinator
    Actully had a great weekend but one other thing that bothers me while were on the subject and i'm venting.
    Why do people still right Checks @ the store instaed of a cash card.

mirvin
    Actully had a great weekend but one other thing that bothers me while were on the subject and i'm venting.
    Why do people still right Checks @ the store instaed of a cash card.
    I think that's called "floatin' the groceries"
    mirvin

Roxysnow
    Thank you in advance
    You are so f&*cking RIGHT! It's irrating trying to manuever through the maze of boats waiting to pick up people or those waiting for the trailer. Wait until you see your boat trailer backing up then make the approach or wait until they get to the dock!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast