Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another reason to pull your boat out of the water at night

Bre
    We left our boat in the lagoon at Crazyhorse as we always do each night. Have never had any problems in the past. Well some idiot must have parked next to us late at night.....and then set their ice chest on our boat... then slid it off and carried it up the little hill I'm talking at least 4 or 5 ft slid. Very small scratches... but looks like they might have to be colorsanded out. PIsses me off people that don't give a shit. We never ever set the icechest anywhere except out side the boat or in the boat on the carpet. I guess we will be pulling our boat out every time now when we get back...unless we have a slip.

Havasu47
    That really sucks!
    I say we blame it on the aholes that beat up my kids!! From now on everything wrong at Havasu is their fault!!!:yuk:

Bre
    Sounds good to me..how do we get them to pay for it now

riverbound
    That sucks. those same fockers keyed my show car

Havasu47
    Originally posted by Bre
    Sounds good to me..how do we get them to pay for it now If we ever find out who they are we'll be sure to ask them nicely to pay for your repairs

Bre
    I know.... this is a shitty week for all of us huh

riverbound
    If you want it fixed I use FLores boat works in Corona
    (909)520-0208. They do excelent work. Speak to Manny, he is the one who did my boat. He isnt that expensive.

Havasu47
    Bottom line, everyone's OK. We'll be there this weekend, watching fireworks, enjoying friends, meeting new ones. "F" them, they can't ruin good time.

JetBoatRich
    That really is some terrible crap to do what kind of person shows no respect for other property ......Nevermind, we know them, they are the same group of people looking for fights at the Sandbar and beating up young/girls:yuk:
    Sorry to hear about your boat, you may hate to wish bad on others, but they will get what is due to them

ratso
    Bre...it's just a matter of wet sanding and buffing...not hard to do. Heck, if I was there I'd do it for free.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast