Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At What Age

RAMROD
    At What Age Do "you" Feel It's Okay To Start Having Sex?
    Is It More About Age Or Maturity Level?
    I Started At A Very Young Age Myself, And I Don't Think It Hurt Me Any, But I Am A Male. Is It Different Whether You Are Male Or Female? I Know Plenty Of Females That Also Started At A Young Age And They Seem To Be Fairly Well Adapted. Maybe It Just Has To Do With Whether You Like Sex Or Not.

topless
    Maybe It Just Has To Do With Whether You Like Sex Or Not.Or have morals instilled.

NOTALENT
    This is going to be double standard......
    Guy's...well when ever they feel capable...
    Girl's 18 unless I had a daughter....then never...shotgun will always be loaded... :crossx:

Kilrtoy
    Hell there are adults that can't act right, This is a HARD question so to speak.......

buzzaro
    At What Age Do "you" Feel It's Okay To Start Having Sex?
    Is It More About Age Or Maturity Level?
    I Started At A Very Young Age Myself, And I Don't Think It Hurt Me Any, But I Am A Male. Is It Different Whether You Are Male Or Female? I Know Plenty Of Females That Also Started At A Young Age And They Seem To Be Fairly Well Adapted. Maybe It Just Has To Do With Whether You Like Sex Or Not.
    This isnt really an answer to the question but:
    Im sure it has to do with the circumstances that you had sex as well, regardless of age.

phebus
    Are you talking about California, or Kentucky? If Ca, Beaumont, or Newport? :rollside:

RAMROD
    Or have morals instilled.
    AT WHAT AGE DOES MORALS NOT BECOME AN ISSUE? ISN'T SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ALSO A MORAL ISSUE? SHOULD PEOPLE GO TO JAIL FOR THAT TOO? WELL, THAT'S AN ENTIRE DIFFERENT SUBJECT THOUGH. KILRTOY HAS A POINT, SOME ADULTS CAN'T ACT RIGHT. SOME ARE EVEN ON HERE, BUT I BET THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE THE MOST ENTERTAINING. I WANT TO CHECK IN HERE OFTEN AS I CAN, BUT I WORK FOR AN A-HOLE THAT'S ALSO ON THESE BOARDS. DON'T TELL HIM I SAID THAT THOUGH. :crossx:

moneypit
    I felt it was time when "it" started to wake me up and I had to touch my toes to take a morning wizz.

lucky
    I played "sock puppet " at age nine - and never stopped -- I turned out ok lmao

Warlockjer
    This is a great question from a person named RAMROD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast