Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary/ Dems : taking from YOU for COMMON good ??

carbonmarine
    To The Dems, I wanna know what you say about this. i.e.
    A polititian tells you that they are going to take more of of YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY from you, your family in the name of America or Their Feed teh crack baby Social Programs ... could you still be buying homes in Havasu ? Boats, etc... Pisses me off !!
    VOTE BOXER OUT !
    Rick32 / Carbon
    (06-28) 19:03 PDT SAN FRANCISCO (AP) --
    The leftiest big city on the Left Coast was Clinton country on Monday, with former President Clinton continuing his blockbuster book tour and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton headlining a Democratic fund-raiser where she vowed to defeat the Republicans' "extraordinarily ruthless machine."
    Headlining an appearance with other Democratic women senators on behalf of Sen. Barbara Boxer, who is up for re-election this year, Hillary Clinton told several hundred supporters -- some of whom had ponied up as much as $10,000 to attend -- to expect to lose some of the tax cuts passed by President Bush if Democrats win the White House and control of Congress.
    "Many of you are well enough off that ... the tax cuts may have helped you," Sen. Clinton said. "We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

OGShocker
    Popcorn anyone?..

cdog
    Trying not to comment.......BBBBBBBoats are cool

summerlove
    Originally posted by OGShocker
    Popcorn anyone?..
    You been quiet....
    In response to Mr. Sensation: BLAHBLAHBLAH!!!:yuk:

Lake Pirate
    Did somebody call me?
    I hate to burst your imaginary deficit bubble carbonmarine but, it's real. Really! Living for the moment is ok. Greed is ok. Wanting something for nothing is ok. Alas...some of us want there to be an America for our kids someday. Hopefully we can give them a chance to fix all our fu*kups... your's too! A tax increase of let's say 10% is nothing if you only make 15,000 year. However if you're a greedy bastard and making 300,000 a year...it's quite a bit. The greedy bastard with 300 grand will survive though. I know how tough it is scraping by on 270 thousand a year but hopefully you might be willing to wash the Jag just once a week for the good of America.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by summerlove
    You been quiet....
    In response to Mr. Sensation: BLAHBLAHBLAH!!!:yuk:
    Dude, you forgot : Yadda Yadda Yadda....................

carbonmarine
    Before I start in.... Please explain how earning that 300K is greedy.?

Chris Winn
    hello Lake pirate,
    i usually stay out of the polical threads, but until you make nearly that amount it will be hard for you to understand the costs tht arrive at that level, just becuase you make that amount it does not mean that you need to float the people that do not (for the common good!!!!!). to make that kind of money it does take risk, hard work and many other tools that the people whom make less have not taken the nessesary steps to advance themselves in order to compete on that scale.
    i am not against helping those with less (i give to the childens home every christamas and to several charitys at my discretion, not HILLARY"S).
    to say that those who make the money should pay more is pure commie BS, where is the incentive to achieve more??? if i though that i were going to tp out at X level of income due to tax regs, them screw it, i would stop there and rest for the time being.
    having more income also means that we are greater consumers in the market place, we buy more items than others would. by increasing our taxes there will be less to spend in the consumer market place, and more for the governmant to tie up in burocratic BS, i like to chose where my money goes and whom should be able to receive it.

carbonmarine
    chris, nicly said..... I was waiting to hear how he rationalized that stament though...
    Rick

Lake Pirate
    It's nice you give to charities, and very American to want to decide where your income goes. However...
    I said "a greedy bastard making three hundred g's" That does not include all people making 300 g's. Just the greedy ones. I also said a 10% increase for everybody (hypothetically) not just the higher income tax base.
    Here in the trailer park we don't get to spend much of you rich folks money so you gotta understand when we get the chance...yer fuc*ked!
    You have been paying taxes your whole life like your father before you and like your children will after you. (assuming your not a cheat )

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast