Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2002 deaver hydro for sale

76biesmeyer
    This hydro is in brand new condition and a must see!!!!!!! It is powered by a 502 chevy with a tunnel ram and topped of with 2 holleys and a Bassett scoop.It also has N.O.S. It has a 14 qt. oil pan and 2 sets of headers by Bassett.All fuel and water lines are stainless and all fitting are by earls.The V-Drive is polished and has a set of 29s for gears.We have just installed a brand new 10 gal. polished alm. fuel tank from imco.The trailer is a ellis road trailer and is brand new.I have also spent $950.00 For a brand new cover when transporting the hydro.It cost me $33.000 to put this hydro together!!! I ,m selling it for $20.000 To veiw photos go to V-DRIVEBOAT.com Go to the photo gallery then click on L for Lucky Dogs photos.If you would like more info 702-505-1765 or JWCMC.1@netzero.net The boat is located in the Las vegas area.

Jeff Fry
    Why are you selling it?

76biesmeyer
    I am looking for a much bigger boat 28 ft to a 34ft

Jeff Fry
    Ah why dont you race it? thats what you built it for ? Yes or no?
    I H B A or N J B A www.ihbaracing.com
    www.njbaracing.net

76biesmeyer
    Will the truth of the matter is !!!! It is just to fast and nobody wants to play. Just kidding I move from the tampa florida area and it was built to just do some river racing with a club that we had. But it is set up to get serious if that is what you are looking for.

76biesmeyer
    I will sell my hydro without the motor and N.O.S. if you have your own power

PUMP 'HER'
    If you sell without, the motor could I borrow it?

76biesmeyer
    happy 4th I would love to let you borrow the motor i will even fill the nos bottle for you. The problem I have is that you want to put it in a Jet boat It started out in a flatbottom then in a hydro !!!! I just can,t see it in a jet boat. Have you put your motor together yet. I forgot that you live in so. Cal. When I asked if you needed some help. How far are you from vegas.

PUMP 'HER'
    Ha frickin ha!!
    I'm not that far, bring you wrenches.

76biesmeyer
    Don,t tell anybody but my first boat was a jet boat!!!! It had a 455 olds. in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast