Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enough Political BS....

summerlove
    Let's all go boating......
    So, let us know what your plans are for the 4th of July Weekend and the days that follow.
    I'll begin:
    Having another softball touney with the kids this weekend, but plan to be in Havasu by the time fireworks are sent into the sky at 9:00! We will then spend 3 days on the water, with a possible trip down to Parker on Tuesday. Never been there before.
    On Thursday (My 45th B-day!), we head to Page and Lake Powell where we will spend a week on a 75' houseboat with a bunch of friends. The week will consist of exploring, drinking, wakeboarding, drinking, eating, drinking, skiing, drinking and proably we'll get a little drinking in while we're out there, but not too much!
    After that, we'll head back to Havasu for the weekend and a couple more days on the water then back home on the 18th!
    Can't wait. But you know what really sucks, it'll be over before we know it....:frown:
    How 'bout you guys and dolls....

mirvin
    Uh, you have a boat? Maybe I should get one too. It might be cool to have something to talk about.
    Staying close to home this weekend.
    Have fun!!
    mirvin

HCS
    Agree.
    I'm taking it easy. Boating on the river, BBQ, beer and fireworks.
    Oh ya, I have to put my new bunks on the trailer when I go boating.
    Should take about a six pack to do that.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
    Agree.
    Naw, I was just getting warmed up.................
    I'll be happy to be going home for the weekend and taking the boat along. See you at the River hardcore!

Lake Pirate
    Friday I'm going to a public reading of Mein Kampf. Then I'm doing a late night sit in at our local nuclear power plant.
    Saturday we have the gay rights parade followed by a tree sitting at Washita State Park.
    Sunday we are symbolically burning books in lieu of celebrating a holiday that perpetuates big brother. Later that night the rest of the young communists are camping out with us to illustrate the suffering of the poor.
    Just kidding!
    I have to work all weekend. No boating for me.

summerlove
    Originally posted by Lake Pirate
    Friday I'm going to a public reading of Mein Kampf. Then I'm doing a late night sit in at our local nuclear power plant.
    Saturday we have the gay rights parade followed by a tree sitting at Washita State Park.
    Sunday we are symbolically burning books in lieu of celebrating a holiday that perpetuates big brother. Later that night the rest of the young communists are camping out with us to illustrate the suffering of the poor.
    Just kidding!
    I have to work all weekend. No boating for me.
    Are you working or running the business?
    BTW, re: the other part - LOL....

mirvin
    Lake Pirate, WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN??
    mirvin

LaveyJet
    So you're a queer tree hugging Nazi ?

Lake Pirate
    Summerlove ~ trying to collect evidence for your bet? LMAO
    I ain't right Mirvin. I think it's the tumor? I'm somewhere between Rainman and John Travolta's "phenomenon."

Just kidding!
    I have to work all weekend. No boating for me. WHAT???? No anti war demonstrations?????? And on the 4th of July no less?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast