Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp Far West for the 4th!!!!

FoMoCo
    I will be at Camp Far West camping for this weekend, stop by if you see me!! Look for My WIneberry and White Kachina, and by Buddys red and white Tahiti!.. We will be camping on the Northshore. If your not on the water look for 2 f-150's on 20's and a dropped Navi on 20's!

MOBrien
    FoMoCo.....
    What is Camp Far West like? I'm in Elk Grove and trying to figure out if we're gonna head to Folsom, New Hogan, or....CFW? What does CFW compare to in size? I run a 24' Cheetah tunnel and prefer to stay clear of smaller, more shallow waters. Also, isn't that where the flatbottom & jet clubs meet now and again for some impromptu racin?
    -MOB

MOBrien
    Oh yea, here's our ride that we tow with a dropped Supercrew on 20's. If we head out there we'll look out for you. If you see us, flag us down.
    -MOB

dicudmore
    I'm digging that triple axle under the 24 tunnel there my Cheetah brother
    looks good
    you know how to make your signature picture work
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...5mobrian24.jpg

Dave C
    MO,
    CFW is very small. Its a great place for the flatties to run.
    You can go but you get across it in a heartbeat.

FoMoCo
    Ya, What he said. It pretty low right now. You can go from end to end in no time at all If you just want to putt around and watch some racing or just relax it would be fine.
    Oh by the way, SIck rig and truck!!

HotHallet
    FoMoCo- What kind of HP are you pushing and what is done to the pump to be seeing those kind of speed #'s.

FoMoCo
    hmm where do I start:
    Engine: Ford 460 borded .080 SRP pistons 11:1 compression
    Balanced bottom end, Scat H-beam Rods
    Dooley 10quart oil pan
    ARP main Studs.
    Comp Cam 300AR solid Roller: .663 lift, 254 dur @ .050 110 Lobe sep.
    Heads are C9VE castings with 2.19 intake and 1.76 exhaust valves. the heads where originally ported by me. But then I had someone go a lttile further using a Sonic tester(so there pretty big)
    Topped of with a weiand Tunnel ram with 2 750dp Holleys.
    Ignition is an MSD pro Billet Dist and a Digital 6 plus box.
    The Pump:
    Berk JG with an Aggressor Mag Bronze (B) impeller(close to a berk A) with an ultimate wear ring.
    I cleaned up the bowl veines my self with a little direction from Walts hot boats.
    I have an MPD Rideplate and Shoe(1/2 back cut).
    I also have a Berk Droop and a Place diverter.
    MPD open center loader grate.
    Just a side note, I have never gotten the ride plate and shoe crap dialed in. There is more speed in her. Its spinning 5900rpms.

MOBrien
    Thanks FoMoCo! We surely love it. Just got her back from the detailer and it's super shiny. One of these days we should hook up for a few coldies on the river or somethin? We frequent old town...not exactly stellar for the flatties, but we'll be out there for the offshore bridge to bridge super speeders that are coming soon to Rio City. Not sure when exactly, but I know they're soming sometime soon....August maybe??
    Have a good weekend.
    -MOB

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Originally posted by MOBrien
    FoMoCo.....
    What is Camp Far West like? I'm in Elk Grove and trying to figure out if we're gonna head to Folsom, New Hogan, or....CFW? What does CFW compare to in size? I run a 24' Cheetah tunnel and prefer to stay clear of smaller, more shallow waters. Also, isn't that where the flatbottom & jet clubs meet now and again for some impromptu racin?
    -MOB
    We will be at New Hogan along with Her454 and about 20 other peeps, a lot more and deeper water than CFW....hope to see ya there!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast