Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We picked the boat, it's a

Kokopelli
    Shockwave! 21' Step Skier. Picked everything out and now we're just waiting. We're very excited, and I am sure Barry and Bob are tired of me calling already! LOL
    Thanks to everyone who helped us with the decision. You were all a big help!

cc322
    Congrats. I'm sure you will have alot of fun in your new ride

Kilrtoy
    Congrats,
    dont worry, they are used to it. I did it for a year back in 99

FRENCHIE
    way to go man, you made a wise choice, look foward to seeing ya on the water!

SoCalOffshore
    Congratulations

Dr. Eagle
    Nice boat... so it's gonna be ready tomorrow...

redneckgirl
    Congrats!!! Welcome to the Shockwave Family.... You made an excellent choice
    Please give us more details!!! engine, graphics-colors and upgrades(although you don't have much since it comes loaded)!!!
    RNG

dexman38
    i just left shockwave they where done.and wipping it down ,waiting for the new owners to pick it up good choice i am waiting for mine to be done real soon.

clownpuncher
    Originally posted by Kokopelli
    Shockwave! 21' Step Skier. Picked everything out and now we're just waiting. We're very excited, and I am sure Barry and Bob are tired of me calling already! LOL
    Thanks to everyone who helped us with the decision. You were all a big help!
    Ah man, ya shoulda got the OTHER one!!
    J/K. Congrats! What's the ETA? Can we do some red headed sluts on her? Details man, details!!!
    I'm stoked for ya!!!

Kokopelli
    Originally posted by redneckgirl
    Please give us more details!!! engine, graphics-colors and upgrades(although you don't have much since it comes loaded)!!!
    I was hoping it would be done by the regatta, but we're not holding our breath. We already have a boat, so we're not missing out on the river trips!
    We got blue and gray graphics, that my son helped design. It's got a 6.2 with a bravo 1. We upgraded to a swim platform (all the way across the transom, and a aqua step. Like you said, just about everything else was included!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast