Thread: Looking for a 20 SST

yomama
    I've been checking out the classifieds here, Scream & Fly and Trader.....and haven't found anything that is either affordable or color coordinate-able (is that a word?) Anyway, if you know of anybody contemplating a sale of a nice wacka model, Merc prefered....Johnny-Rude acceptable....please give me a yell.
    No hot pinks or teals !!!!! I got some cash...
    The 97 that recently sold from ***boat classifieds, Red's & Grays definately suited me.....just tad too expensive.
    Thanks

eliminatedsprinter
    My boat has the same deck as a stoker 20 sst and it was rigged by Stoker, Does that count? How about 1/2 credit?
    Mine is the right colors (probably) but the wrong half is by Stoker huh?
    It's a good thing you will accept an E-rude, because Stoker is an E-rude dealer, not many have mercs.

jackpunx
    Originally posted by yomama
    I've been checking out the classifieds here, Scream & Fly and Trader.....and haven't found anything that is either affordable or color coordinate-able (is that a word?) Anyway, if you know of anybody contemplating a sale of a nice wacka model, Merc prefered....Johnny-Rude acceptable....please give me a yell.
    No hot pinks or teals !!!!! I got some cash...
    The 97 that recently sold from ***boat classifieds, Red's & Grays definately suited me.....just tad too expensive.
    Thanks
    I think Al has one in his showroom right now
    give him a call

yomama
    eliminatedsprinter....I'd like to see some pics of your 1/2-1/2 !!!!
    Rigged by Stoker......gotta be cool
    jackpunx.....I've been emailing Al for the last week or so, looking for a sharp used 20 SST. He thought he might be taking one in on trade soon.......I'll have to call him back.
    Thanks,
    Mike

jackpunx
    jackpunx.....I've been emailing Al for the last week or so, looking for a sharp used 20 SST. He thought he might be taking one in on trade soon.......I'll have to call him back.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    I would call.. he has been so busy that I think Email is taking a back seat..
    Good luck and Let me know if I can help at all
    Mark

eliminatedsprinter
    Thanks,
    Mike
    I think it's kinda cool, for a boat with modest power. It's lost some speed since I had the powerhead rebuilt, but as soon as I get near the end of the warrenty, I'll take it to Stoker and get it back. It's very light and it handles pretty well. One thing I like is that I've never seen another one like it.

Tunnel Vision
    I'VE GOT ONE FOR SALE! IT'S ON HB CLASSIFIEDS AND S&F.
    LET ME KNOW!