Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Info about Sandbar Fight

mikehavasu
    Hello this is my first time on this website, so I hope everything goes well. First I Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend where ever they were. A small town I must say I live in and I'll tell you why. Sunday afternoon, I was at the channel and over heard a group of people talking about a couple girls being beat up last week at the Sand Bar. I inquired about it and began to wonder if this was the same fight my family and I saw. The guys I was talking to told me that Hot Boat magazine had a website and that the incident was all over it. Not being very good with computers, I thought Its not a big deal this guys have had one beer to many and are probably stretching the truth a little. This morning I went to a buddys house and asked If he could log me on. I read through the whole subject regarding girls getting beat up at the sand bar and was amazed how the story seemed a little one sided. Havasu47, as a father of three children, I know that sometimes in a pinch kids tend to tell little lies to cover themselves. Im not in any way calling you or your daughter liars, but I/ll tell you what I saw since I was there. I was not to far from the boats in question. In fact if I dont stand corrected your daughters group was in a "270" Hallet. The other guys were in a blue and white "Cobra" and there was a second group of guys in a deck boat, and a third in a flat bottom boat. I remember watching the group because the guys were playing catch with a foot ball and my son had asked If he could go play with them. about thirty minutes later, about 5 p.m. I saw two guys from your boat hit two other guys in the back of the head. both guys fell to the water and one was able to get up a short time later. the other guy was on his knees for a bit and was attacked by two more guys and a girl, this could have been your daughter. the girl kicked the guy who was on his knees in the face. then all hell broke out, It appeared that within seconds thirty people including girls were fighting at one point one of the guys was being attacked by two guys, it seemed as the guy could not even keep his balance and began swinging his arms. I did see a girl fall to the water. I don't think anyone tried to help because no one knew who was who, It looked like a few dozen ducks fighting for a cracker. the big guy who is referred to as the "HULK" looked like he was trying to pick up his injured friends from the water. Your daughter appeared as if she was trying to get her group together and in the boat. One of the guys from your daughters group appeared out of control. I rember him because he had alot of piecings on his face. He continued to challenge the other guys. The driver of the Cobra began gathering his boat and so did the driver of your boat. There was at least five different boats involved and I dont know what started it. I do know that there were alot of people on your boat, and I remember one of the girls yelling "Hurry before the cops come". I don't like seeing things like this happen anywhere and hope that this information can help you some way. Im glad no one was seriously injured but I would ask your daughter and friends a couple more questions before you get the wrong people hurt. Im glad that boaters are sticking together and helping each other, be safe. Mike

GlastronGuy
    :eek!:

Tom Brown
    Welcome to the ***boat forums, Mike.
    Thank you for bringing this information forward.

shueman
    The plot thickens....

Sportin' Wood
    As Paul harvey would say, " and now the rest of the story"
    The power of the internet never stops amazing me.

RiverToysJas
    Welcome, and thanks for bring forward the other side of the story.
    RTJas

PlyaPlya22
    Originally posted by mikehavasu
    Hello this is my first time on this website, so I hope everything goes well. First I Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend where ever they were. A small town I must say I live in and I'll tell you why. Sunday afternoon, I was at the channel and over heard a group of people talking about a couple girls being beat up last week at the Sand Bar. I inquired about it and began to wonder if this was the same fight my family and I saw. The guys I was talking to told me that Hot Boat magazine had a website and that the incident was all over it. Not being very good with computers, I thought Its not a big deal this guys have had one beer to many and are probably stretching the truth a little. This morning I went to a buddys house and asked If he could log me on. I read through the whole subject regarding girls getting beat up at the sand bar and was amazed how the story seemed a little one sided. Havasu47, as a father of three children, I know that sometimes in a pinch kids tend to tell little lies to cover themselves. Im not in any way calling you or your daughter liars, but I/ll tell you what I saw since I was there. I was not to far from the boats in question. In fact if I dont stand corrected your daughters group was in a "270" Hallet. The other guys were in a blue and white "Cobra" and there was a second group of guys in a deck boat, and a third in a flat bottom boat. I remember watching the group because the guys were playing catch with a foot ball and my son had asked If he could go play with them. about thirty minutes later, about 5 p.m. I saw two guys from your boat hit two other guys in the back of the head. both guys fell to the water and one was able to get up a short time later. the other guy was on his knees for a bit and was attacked by two more guys and a girl, this could have been your daughter. the girl kicked the guy who was on his knees in the face. then all hell broke out, It appeared that within seconds thirty people including girls were fighting at one point one of the guys was being attacked by two guys, it seemed as the guy could not even keep his balance and began swinging his arms. I did see a girl fall to the water. I don't think anyone tried to help because no one knew who was who, It looked like a few dozen ducks fighting for a cracker. the big guy who is referred to as the "HULK" looked like he was trying to pick up his injured friends from the water. Your daughter appeared as if she was trying to get her group together and in the boat. One of the guys from your daughters group appeared out of control. I rember him because he had alot of piecings on his face. He continued to challenge the other guys. The driver of the Cobra began gathering his boat and so did the driver of your boat. There was at least five different boats involved and I dont know what started it. I do know that there were alot of people on your boat, and I remember one of the girls yelling "Hurry before the cops come". I don't like seeing things like this happen anywhere and hope that this information can help you some way. Im glad no one was seriously injured but I would ask your daughter and friends a couple more questions before you get the wrong people hurt. Im glad that boaters are sticking together and helping each other, be safe. Mike

dexman38
    i got my popcorn i ordered pizza i am off today so i am going to sit at my computer and watch .

Kachina26
    It's still BS regardless. I have never understood why words can lead to fists. In the words of the compassionate Dr. King (Rodney that is) Can't we all just get along? Of course Mike you do know that many of us will suspect that you are from the infamous "My little friend" boat and your story has no validity. As for me, I will take your story with a grain of salt and continue to keep a watch out for My little friend, so this can be hashed out in some way. Welcome to the board

this is kinda why i didnt jump on the find these guys and kill them boat.not that i doubt either guys story i just have a hard time believing guys were knocking out innocent little girls and no one helped.i have seen a few fights at the river and a loud mouth girl can keep a fight going as good as anyone.its even worse when they start throwing punches and dont think there going to get punched back.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast