Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Fireworks.......

Tom Slick
    SUCKED ASS this year!
    What happened to the usually stellar show that has always been put on in the past?

dimarcobros
    Why was it so bad?
    DMB

Huckleberry
    They were too afraid of adding too much pollution to the air, which would in turn close the channel, which in turn would mean less revenue for the local businesses, which in turn would lead to less revenue for the city, which means they could not spend as much on fireworks! It all comes full circle after all!!!

Tom Slick
    Originally posted by Huckleberry
    They were too afraid of adding too much pollution to the air, which would in turn close the channel, which in turn would mean less revenue for the local businesses, which in turn would lead to less revenue for the city, which means they could not spend as much on fireworks! It all comes full circle after all!!!
    LOL!

Tom Slick
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by dimarcobros
    [B]Why was it so bad?
    It was just a very weak show. The fireworks weren't all that spectacular, they were very repeatative and the finally was the most weak suck finally ever. The finally lasted all of 2 seconds and left everyone asking the same question "that wasn't really the finally was it?"
    In years past, Havasu has always had a pretty kick ass show and a bitchin finally too.

Jrocket
    You should of been at the Rio Del Colorado with us then.The same guy every year out does everyone by FAR! Told me he spent $12K this year,it showed too.

EliminatorJet
    I saw the avi show on sat. and the havasu show on sun. - avi show seemed a lot better

SPECTRABRENT
    I did not see too much of the fireworks, I was getting the truck & trailer.
    Brent

RiverRatMike
    yeah it did pretty much suck ass! Here is a photo I took from the AZ side. I highly recommend seeing the fireworks in Feb 2005 when all the fireworks manufactures from around the world come here to Havasu to display there products...http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...63P1013774.JPG

uncle larry
    If I recall correctly...
    Havasu is famous for having a GREAT lake....nothing in our promotions package about fireworks....
    I mean we are simply a small town.. what can one expect from a "small"city.........
    Avi - awesome fireworks ... same company that implodes buildings does theirs....
    Besides.. we as a city don't have any money for fireworks... to busy spending it on new sewer systems....
    YEs.. the fireworks were not up to par in havasu.. no excuses..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast