Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help this guy get a threesome!!!

frdvschvy
    Check out the link below. You might have to refresh your page several times before you get it because the site is getting so many hits. He made a bet with his girlfriend, and just visiting his page will help him win the bet to get a threesome. Refresh the page to see how quick the hit counter is climbing!Why didn't I think of this?
    www.helpwinmybet.com (http://www.helpwinmybet.com)

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
    That is one smart guy.

That is cool..........

Kilrtoy
    maybe if he posted his chick in a g-string, he might get his fantasy a little quicker

G-Body
    maybe if he posted his chick in a g-string, he might get his fantasy a little quicker
    I don`t know, I`d say he needs faster servers, he has plenty of people trying to get there, and probably posted on more than a few forums http://www.mfba.org/showthread.php?t=41755
    But the first few times I tried to get there I couldn`t get through because there were so many others trying to get through.

ROZ
    Humm... Jim and Allison... Isn't topless' name allison and her boyfriend's name Jim ? :idea:

Totally IncapASSitated
    Why do I get the feeling that Jimbo is probably going to make ton of $$$ from this little scam!!!!????

frdvschvy
    Why do I get the feeling that Jimbo is probably going to make ton of $$$ from this little scam!!!!????
    That is what I am thinking. As soon as he asked people to send money to his paypal account so he could "upgrade to a better server" I thought it was a scam.

Totally IncapASSitated
    That is what I am thinking. As soon as he asked people to send money to his paypal account so he could "upgrade to a better server" I thought it was a scam.
    Exactly...

GHT
    I tried to help the guy out... Since this could NEVER happen with me I decided to help the guy out and sent him a couple of bucks through pay pal. At least someone will get to live that fantasy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast