Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Berryessa (Anyone)

NorCalCat
    Did anyone go to Lake Berryessa over the weekend? I am going this weekend, and was wondering what the lake level was like.
    And is anyone goning to be there next weekend?

Robbie Racer
    NorCal, Rocket-J and I are planning on going to Berryessa on the following weekend (17th & 18th). If you aren't doing anything that weekend and want to go back there, it would be great to hook up with you.

NorCalCat
    Originally posted by Robbie Racer
    NorCal, Rocket-J and I are planning on going to Berryessa on the following weekend (17th & 18th). If you aren't doing anything that weekend and want to go back there, it would be great to hook up with you.
    I would lover to, but I am already going to the Delta. Tinsley Island, St. Francis Yacht Club Patry. If you are interested you are welcome as well. It gets pretty wild there.
    It woudl be great to catch up with you again and to meet Rocket-J.
    Hope you had a nive 4th in Shasta! How was it?

Dave C
    Yes, its full.
    Can't go.
    we are going to Berryessa on July 24/25th

Robbie Racer
    Glad to hear that Berryessa is still full. We had a great time at Shasta. The weather was perfect (mid to high 90's all week). Not too many hot boats though to play with but we still had fun (and I didn't break any parts). The lake level is dropping fast though. That will probably be my last trip to Shasta for this season. :frown:
    Have fun at the yacht club party. Sounds like fun. Shameless Kitty said he might go to Berryessa this weekend to play with his new 26' Howard cat that he bought from hulshot. You might run into him up there this weekend.

Cas
    We were at Berryessa this past Saturday, lake level is just fine. A bunch of us are heading up to Don Pedro this coming weekend for our annual Dam to Bridge Run. I might get back to Berryessa on the 18th and then up to Oroville for the 24th for another annual deal.............so many lakes with very little time.

Rick Byers
    Wife and I plan on Being there on Saturday. Launching out of Steele Park. Oh yea lake is still full. We will probably be in our BlueWater Cuddy, she is white with black stripe above and below the rub rail. Name on Stern is IDA ANN.

NorCalCat
    Well, if anyone is out at Berryessa flag me down and we'll have a cold one. I have the family going so I won't be hanging under the bridge...
    Here is my boat!
    Cheers!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1016550dcp_1264-med_1_.jpg

NorCalCat
    I guess it is going to be quite this weekend at Berryessa.

Robbie Racer
    NorCal, are you staying overnight some place on the lake this weekend? We tried to book a RV spot and motel at Steele Park for the weekend of the 17th, but they are already booked up. Spanish Flat is also booked up for that weekend.
    We were thinking of going to Berryessa also for the Labor Day weekend but found out that Steele Park is already booked up.:yuk:
    Anyone have any other suggestions on RV, tent or motel rooms on the lake for the 7/14 and or Labor Day weekends?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast