Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lake Berryessa (Anyone)

I've got my Pleasure Cove map right in front of me. Tell me what sites you're in and I can give you a better idea. For the most part you shouldn't have a problem with a boat in your site, but there are a few not so good spots......

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by NorCalCat
    Well, if anyone is out at Berryessa flag me down and we'll have a cold one. I have the family going so I won't be hanging under the bridge...
    Here is my boat!
    Cheers!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1016550dcp_1264-med_1_.jpg
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Are those AZ registration numbers I see on there?

Robbie Racer
    Craig, I have site A. I'm not sure what site Al has reserved.

Site A? My map doesn't show that. Hmmm. I know they were doing some renovation last time I was there......probably changed all the numbers just to screw with me.

Robbie Racer
    Hey NorCal, how was your Berryessa trip this past weekend? How did you like Pleasure Cove?
    Craig, thanks for checking. I hope they didn't make a mistake and reserve a non existent camp site for me for this coming weekend.
    Keith

Dave C
    RR,
    I don' think you will have too many problems with the cops. They mostly go after those low freeboard guys.
    Although don't quote me on that.

Robbie Racer
    Dave, thanks for the info. I will only quote you if I get pulled over.
    When and where are you taking your Daytona out again?

Dave C
    Don't worry... I got the fastest "denial" in the west.
    Berryessa 7/23 & 7/24. possibly next weekend too. either way pull up alongside at beer cove.
    Did I see you guys at last years V-drive event at Putah creek? or was that someone else?

Robbie Racer
    Yup, that was us at the PCR V-drive event last fall. Were you there with your Daytona? I would have thought I would have remembered your boat if I had seen it there. We went to John Rossi's event at PCR earlier this year too. We plan to swing by the next V-drive event at PCR this fall too on the weekend of Sept. 18th. We will be staying at Steele Park with the LBBA folks instead of the PCR motel this time.
    We are going to the Bridge to Bridge event in Sacramento on the weekend of 7/23-7/24, otherwise I would try to hook up with you guys at Berryessa.

sleekvino
    ill be up there on sat .i have a spot next to the big rock before the bridge.i set up an ezup and enjoy the view.if any one would like to join us ill be in a 72 burnt orange sleek craft.stop in for a cold boy.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast