Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Most $$$ for X-Mas gift?????

Mike.A
    I got the biggest gift ever, 3 days of being sick
    Wifey & son got new sound systems (amps, woofers & mids) for their cars and daughter got all on her list. I got 3 boxes of tissue & about 50 bucks worth of cold medicine.

JetBoatRich
    I got a new bike and about 1K in new riding gear...although I got the bike few days before Christmas :rollside:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...RF450R_002.jpg
    nice the bike may be a little big for him

RiverToysJas
    umm...I didnt have anything that I wanted that was worth money, but I did buy my parent's this....I will get more use out of it then they will though.. :crossx:
    http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US...4265299_ra.jpg
    I got that too! Played with it all day yesterday.....it was 6.34 miles to Wal-Mart ....where my son got me my last Christmas present..a fishing licence for '06 (so I cna take him fishing ) ...those are spendy these days, by the time you add all the stickers.
    Got my wife a Cannon Photo Printer....DAMN that thing makes nice photos!!!!
    RTJas

NOTALENT
    I got that too! Played with it all day yesterday.....it was 6.34 miles to Wal-Mart ....where my son got me my last Christmas present..a fishing licence for '06 (so I cna take him fishing ) ...those are spendy these days, by the time you add all the stickers.
    Got my wife a Cannon Photo Printer....DAMN that thing makes nice photos!!!!
    RTJas
    haha...I know the feeling...I was messin around with it for a good amount of time...cant wait to use it on the water... :rollside: Lots of cool features on it.

Jordy
    Played with it all day yesterday.....
    What you on your own time is your own business. We don't all need to hear about it.

RiverToysJas
    haha...I know the feeling...I was messin around with it for a good amount of time...cant wait to use it on the water... :rollside: Lots of cool features on it.
    Yeah, I really want to start marking coves I like, so I have to dip into 3 or 4 before I find the one I was looking for! LOL....It's pay for itself in gas alone on that one.
    I also need to take it around the block on the pocket bike... :crossx:
    RTJas

RiverToysJas
    What you on your own time is your own business. We don't all need to hear about it.
    Oh sorry, I thought you said you wanted photos and stories for you collection?
    RTJas

Jordy
    Oh sorry, I thought you said you wanted photos and stories for you collection?
    RTJas
    Wasn't me. Must have me confused with someone who cares. Ha ha ha.

PlyaPlya22
    umm...I didnt have anything that I wanted that was worth money, but I did buy my parent's this....I will get more use out of it then they will though.. :crossx:
    http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/4265/4265299_ra.jpgDon't drop it in the water!! LOL

NOTALENT
    Don't drop it in the water!! LOL
    WTF!!! You tring to Jinx me!!! :yuk: I also bought the holder for the boat... :rollside:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast