Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 17th of july who's going???

FRENCHIE
    gonna be heading to laughlin again...im up for Havasu, or mojave who's planning on being out??

MudPumper
    We'll be in Laughlin for the weekend. Let's hook it up.

hd&boatrider
    Mohave for me with a few friends. Dam run on Saturday? If so who would be in?

FRENCHIE
    Originally posted by MudPumper
    We'll be in Laughlin for the weekend. Let's hook it up.
    ANyone whos birthday is only a few days b4 me in march im down with! march 19th 1974!! Ok im booking up right now for laughlin so im in...we just need to put the details together...time to meet etc, etc, im also working on DHO to make this trip! One more im sure will go is Dicudmore, actually Dicud you can ride with us if ya want!

FRENCHIE
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    Mohave for me with a few friends. Dam run on Saturday? If so who would be in?
    Im in HD!!!!

DryHeatOnly
    Ok...I'm in for a dam run on the 17th.

hd&boatrider
    How about if we meet outside the gas dock 8AM sharp? Be fully gassed up and ready to go. I am talking about right before the no wake zone ends...Sound good?
    So, we got Frenchie, DHO, HD&Boatrider, Madpumper, Edmond....Anybody else?

DryHeatOnly
    Tom - I'm a Mohave rookie (been once). I'm assuming this is at Katherine's? What time should I plan to be there to launch to make the 8am start?

FRENCHIE
    Im gonna just get there by 7 or 7:15 and launch, that time is usually pretty quick only a few boats or so! My cell works up there so ill p.m. all whose going so you can call me if any probs!!

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by DryHeatOnly
    Tom - I'm a Mohave rookie (been once). I'm assuming this is at Katherine's? What time should I plan to be there to launch to make the 8am start?
    Sorry about that...yes at Katherines. As you go out of the launch area the gas docks will be on your right side. Just kind of head a little right just past the docks towards the buoys and hang out there.
    My boat will already be in the water as I have a slip there. I would probably be in line about 7AM to drop the boat. If you are able to drop right away just go to the courtesy dock below by the restuarant and you can go get a cup of coffee or something.
    My cell phone doesn't work well out there but I will give you my cell phone in an pm. I suggest we all do the same. Lets hope that at least one cell phone will work out there....lol
    Here is a pic of my boat http://www.mikesnetworking.net/siteb...ve-618x462.jpg
    Everybody post a pic of yours again please.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast