Thread: tandem axle trailer

rash
    Does anyone have a tandem axle trailer for sale that will fit a 18 foot semi v jet. if not is it possible to make a single axle trailer into a tandem. please let me know if anyone has one for sale in california or nevada i am very nervous watching my boat swaying back and forth while going down the highway. thanx alot
    RASH

ssanddemon
    How light is your tounge(sp?) weight? I have a single, had to move the boat fwd about 8 in. to get the necessary weight on the hitch. A tandem sure would be nice though.....

Moneypitt
    Rash, I looked at a trailer in Sunland Ca., (near LA) last week. I bought another more suitable for my needs, and I think its still available.....call Dave @ (818) 353 9389. He wanted $500., but may be willing to come down. It was no cherry, but was for a v type hull, (jet), as I recall it is a trailrite brand and has fancy wheels on it...........Moneypitt

WriedtStuff
    I have a great one for sale in excellent condition.....but I am in Georgia....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/1746f3_1.jpg
    Comes with a free boat:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/17467a_1.jpg

quiet riot
    just a side note, you can get a cambered single axle for a couple bones and swap out your straight axle, they tow great with no sway, etc. check with a local trailer supply/axle place.
    jd