Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spam DCB MACH 34 FOR SALE

GLWBEAR
    2003 DCB MACH-34 Catamaran 1050 Teague Blower motors, Six Drives. One of a kind DCB "Poker Run Edition" 142 MPH-GPS! Mach 34 This Boat is seen in the current POWERBOAT MAGAZINE inside back cover DCB ad. The Boat has appeared in nine DCB ads and was the featured boat in the December 2002 Powerboat magazine. This boat has Mercury Racing #-6 Dry Sump drives with the Racing "Vent Tubes" installed at "Lake X" with HERRING 5 Blade cleaver props. The Boat is the only DCB Mach 34 with a complete finished below deck salon that has a Bed, lighting, Fans, Ice chest and it is all finished in custom upholstery and fabric, custom lighting and GPS Speedo and a DCB custom stereo system, Marine VHF, Halon automatic fire system, Mercury lab 4 Blade props, special "grooved" water pickups, NEW TEAGUE 1050 Blower motors, (18 Hours) I have the dyno sheets for 1,050 HP and Huber 1450 transmissions. It has a DCB custom Poker run Tunnel tabs, F-16 Canopies, DCB "POKER RUN" embroidered seats, A EXTREME $30,000 Trailer fully covered in full length Diamond plate and has Stainless steel storage boxes, two spare tires and 19" custom wheels and tires, a Drive extension/drive protector, LED lights and Torsion bar axles and all wheel disc brakes. The motors have "Master Lube" prelubers installed and CMI "Big Tube 5" stainless steel exhaust, IMCO $2,500 exhaust mufflers, Canopy covers and full Boat cover included. Special foot throttle for dual motors, The boat has been stored inside and in fresh water only. We also have a Custom built 2003 FL60 Freightliner crewcab that has matching graphics for sale as the Tow vehicle. The boat is in BRAND NEW flawless condition. Why spend over $450K and wait 9 months or longer and then have to dial it in. Buy this boat and all the work has been done for you by Dave Hemmingson and Bob Teague. 142+ mph on pump gas and with #-6 drives and not Bravos! Serious inquiries only. Located in N. California. Boat, motors and Trailer for $360,000 The Freightliner is an additional $75K Price a new one and you'll see what a deal this is! Call Gary Williams at (408) 842-1400 Can arrange financing Cell, (408) 313-0099 $ 360,000.00
    Call (408) 842-1400 ext | E-mail: glwbear@netmagic.net

Goodtime$
    Whats your next purchase? skater?
    Its hard to be a 34 with 6drives, goodluck with the sale

GLWBEAR
    We've done the Skater before and we're probably looking at a 29 or 28 Cat with the new VERADO Merc 4 cycle outboards. It will give is the 100 mph and be easy to handle. Plus, a Pontoon boat with a Bar-B-Q, Bar, Potti, Roof, bed and A/C so we can really take it easy!
    GLWBEAR

Lightning
    NOt that I am in the market, but where's the pics?

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by Lightning
    NOt that I am in the market, but where's the pics?
    your soooo money ARI, you'd look great cruising this down by MARTINEZ

Jrocket
    Have you had any offers and whats the best youve got so far?

Boatmaster
    I know of a great Skater that might be for sale, never mind its your old one Gary!

Jrocket
    Originally posted by Boatmaster
    I know of a great Skater that might be for sale, never mind its your old one Gary!
    What size? I/O's or out boards?

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by Jrocket
    What size? I/O's or out boards?
    come on "J" get it, then you can sell me yours for somewhere around 60K hows that sound?
    BTW: P/M me your address, I have a present for you! The worlds best spot remover/polish(free sample)......your gonna FREAK out after you use it! I promiss

Jrocket
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    come on "J" get it, then you can sell me yours for somewhere around 60K hows that sound?
    BTW: P/M me your address, I have a present for you! The worlds best spot remover/polish(free sample)......your gonna FREAK out after you use it! I promiss
    $60K!!!!! add another $10K and its yours.Special price for Tob.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast