Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where in Laughlin

Excessive Force
    At which hotel in Laughlin would you feel most comfortable leaving your boat out at? I normally go the the River Palms where there is secured parking, but they are booked the weekend that Im going.

Havasu_Dreamin
    I've had no problems at the Flamingo before. Their lot was full one time so I flipped the valet a $20 and he put me on the side of the parking structure where the security guards regularly patrol.

charlyox
    I have stayed at the Colorado Belle and the Ramada several times and never had any problems.Both have roving security guards.At the Ramada if you get a west facing room sometimes you can see your rig from your room

Dan Lorenze
    I have always left my boat at Harrahs secured lot up the hill.. It costs 12 bucks now but it's a pretty good insurance policy. I would hate to have my stuff ripped off, it could ruin a good weekend... my .02

Mrs Luvnlife
    We normally stay at the Riverside and we've never had any problems and we can usually see the boat/truck from our room. We were just there this past weekend (we didn't have our boat) and several times when I was on the patio I saw a regular police car cruising up and down each row checking things out.

Debbolas
    So you all stay at Laughlin, but launch at Katherines, right?

charlyox
    I usually launch at the state park off of Riverview.From there we will head down to the Avi or Topac or the Sandbar at Havasu.It is a nice ride if the river is up

charlyox
    Kathrines is such a zoo.the line to launch is a1/2 mile long and parking your rig is even worse.Getting off the water is twice as bad

Excessive Force
    What alternatives to launching at Katherines is there? Wanna stay to the north of Laughlin.

BrendellaJet
    been to Harrahs several times. No problems in either the lower lot or the upper lot, although I was just out there and did not have to pay $12 ??? Depending on your room, you can see the lot, although if you can see the lot, your view of the river is gonna suck! They do have patrols too.
    I dont see why people have a problem with Katherines, guess Ive been lucky. Usually first on the water, and getting out has not been bad. I have had to wait 20 minutes once to retrieve, but it was not that bad due to the scenery.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast