Thread: Happy Days

SILVERWING
    WHO HAD THE BEST TIME THIS WEEKEND

copperrat20
    Well, you can put me on the bottom of the list! I always go out to palm desert for the 4th of july weekend. So I rent my place out at Havasu and for the first time ever, I didn't go to palm desert. So I was stuck sitting at home while you guys were all out at the river having fun!:yuk:

dimarcobros
    I went to Newport Beach instead and had a great time. Still got hammered in the sun and still saw a LOT of tail running around. Very happy weekend, although I did spend a little bit more $$$ than normal.
    DMB

Petrofied
    Me, Went to Yuma for 4 days with no drama. Only ran 106mph and beat my 2 friends stopping the stir of the pot! Caught a catfish the size of my leg. ( Could'nt get my hands around it's head. ) Stay'd drunk, Trip only cost me $360 bucks Including hotel, Redlobster and gas. Wife kept the boat clean and drove the truck. What makes it good......... After 5 1/2 weeks since the boat crash with a broken hip. I can walk and go boating. Thanks to all my friends and family.
    MR.P.

copperrat20
    Originally posted by ShockwaveBob
    Without getting into specifics, my weekend was not too great. Too much drama. Too many people repeating things "they heard". I need a new crew.
    Me too! Can I join?