Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Drinking & Boating Poll.....

AZKC
    Cut back to just a few during the day. But once the sun starts to set watch out...
    Worst thing that somebody told me I did while OWI...I drove across a small sand bar about 6 inches deep and made it across then got lost trying to find the beach by the restaurant and almost banged a wall and this was in the no wake zone idling at about 10pm and was only about 300 yards from camp. Needless to say BC keeps the keys at night time now. I got lucky on that one don't do that no more

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    You wrote and then drive in your boat......
    the
    "IN" needs to be removed
    So yes I do drive IN my boat from the passenger seat in the front, rear or side.....
    Listen up dork - you can't drive from the passenger seat! Any Cop knows that!!!
    RTJas

Lightning
    I don't drink if I am driving the boat. I do crack a beer as soon as we get off of the water though.

Kilrtoy
    RTJ
    Im busting your balls over a small typo.
    Will i have a beer and drive yes maybe even two, but after that I become the Co-pilot....
    You know how it goes,
    hurry up, speed up, bring up the trim, go straight.
    Now I know why she hates driving the boat.....

Floatin'
    The truth is, Yes I do drink and drive my boat. It used to be a case a day now I pack 15 each day. I crack my first at around 9:00 am (after a nice big breakfast) and I usually drink until they are all gone which is usually around 7:00 pm (eat lunch at 12:00)so if my math is correct that is about 1.5 Coors Lights per hour (I'm 6'5" - 275) and I feel good but not f'd up. When my beer is gone I go to water we usually BBQ a big meal on a beach and we head in sometime after 10:00 pm . I put the boat on the trailer and drive 200 yds. from the launch ramp to my Mobile and I will mix a Jack and Coke and cruise around the Mobile Home Park in my golf cart and visit with friends. To me that is a good day and I don't think I am a danger to anyone.........Questions, Comments.

RiverToysJas
    RTJ
    http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/moon.gif
    LOL! - RTJas

Kim Hanson
    I sort of had to change, too many people would see me having a few and later go for a rip in my boat and say he was ****ed up, 2 beer don't make you ****ed up, but a dozen would put me way over the limit...but I can still drive the boats in a good manner......( . )( . ).......Look, Im still talking to you peeps
    I was bad before though, tanked and 100 mph across the water was fun shit...Red Lights right? No, I was all alone and no one else on the water. I don't and won't take people with me after alot of beer, shit happens when you don't have brakes

Kim Hanson
    Who is going to say they drink and drive a boat, wayyyyyyyy toooooo funnyyyyyy.......( . )( . ).....Shock affect..He does!

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by MissHBjet
    Jason...Jason...Jason.
    read: disturber... disturber... disturber.

Debbolas
    RTJ
    Will i have a beer and drive yes maybe even two, but after that I become the Co-pilot....
    You know how it goes,
    hurry up, speed up, bring up the trim, go straight.
    Now I know why she hates driving the boat.....
    OMG!!!
    You and Scream could be brothers!
    When he drinks too much I drive the boat back....and he is always doing that.............Like I don't know how to drive a boat.... PLEASE!
    (I just ignore him)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast