Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The end of a kick-ass boat.....

dmontzsta
    That last pic is creepy.
    Sucks to see a nice boat wrecked, just another loss of a nice boat.

Petrofied
    Clint, Hope you get well soon. We all know you'll be back with bigger and better. See ya soon, beers on us......
    MR.P.

JetBoatRich
    What happened?

Evo22
    yea what happened where? when?

Petrofied
    Would like to say, Thanks to Capt. Ron @ Yuma River Tours. The Tayna Ann and the recovery diver Vic ( Yoda ) Vanhorn of Desert Yacht Performance marine. I for one was suprised @ the quick recovery of the boat & the care as not to cause further damage. Hats off to a fine team....... Thanks I feel good knowing your out there and a skilled team Is ready to be called to action in a moments notice.......I had my doubts about the boat being recovered. Once again great job.
    MR.P.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
    Originally posted by Evo22
    yea what happened where? when?
    This happened on Sunday afternoon at Martinez (Just above the big sandbar). We saw the whole thing. The driver (Clint) was at the end of a pass when he hit a roller and the boat cartwheeled. The boat was gone within 2 seconds.
    Clint and his passenger got out okay. I think the passenger might have messed up his shoulder and Clint maybe had a broken wrist and screwed up his leg a bit, but they were both walking and talking - thank goodness!
    The boat was actually not recovered until the next morning. The accident happened pretty late in the afternoon so by the time the salvage could have gotten there it was dark.

RAW DEAL
    Hello........im clints cousin. he is ok a broken finger, and sore all over, and minor bumps and so on. Jason the the other person did get a dislocated shoulder. Clint wants to say thanks to eveyone who helped out, and the motor will be good. as far as the hull...........it will make some nice wall paper.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
    Originally posted by RAW DEAL
    Hello........im clints cousin. he is ok a broken finger, and sore all over, and minor bumps and so on. Jason the the other person did get a dislocated shoulder. Clint wants to say thanks to eveyone who helped out, and the motor will be good. as far as the hull...........it will make some nice wall paper.
    Good to hear. I was talking to Clint Monday morning while the salvage was bringing up his boat and he thought he might have done something to his leg / hip. I'm glad he's okay. My husband is still recovering from a broken hip that he got in a boating accident on Memorial Day.
    At least hulls are replaceable - people aren't. It could have been alot worse.
    Mrs. P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12