Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canyon T Deck Runnerbottom

dmontzsta
    sweeeet!
    wait, whats that big chunk of metal hanging out the back?

That looks more like a v-hull than a runner bottom doesn't it? Have a friend who used to own an early 70's Hondo t-deck jet. That hull looks very similar, including the bottom shape.

Boatmike
    looks alot like my old Hondo 12 deg v-bottom.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...o_Rear-med.JPG

BigBoyToys
    Originally posted by ssmike
    Dang!
    http://dragboats.com/images/classifi...goins_mike.jpg

And it's for sale on Dragboats.com for ONLY $25,000.00 And, I can honestly say that I have NEVER seen a JET boat with Up and Down Pedals With a Lockout. Why would you need them? Not knocking the boat (well, yeah I am....That nice boat should be a V-Drive), just can't figure it out....a Jet with up and down pedals with lockout Has anyone ever seen that before on a jet?

BigBoyToys
    Originally posted by ssmike
    Dang!
    http://dragboats.com/images/classifi...goins_mike.jpg

1987 CANYON 18' T-DECK RUNNER BOTTOM, CARBON FIBER STRINGERS, 9 COLOR VALE'S PAINT, 468" BIG BLOCK CHEVY ROLLER MOTOR, GM "BOWTIE" ALUMINUM HEADS, CUSTOM TUNNEL RAM, BLOWER SHOP 14-71, ENDERLE BIRD CATCHER INJECTOR, IMCO 14 GAL. STAINLESS FUEL CELL, BERKLEY 12 JR RACE PUMP, CAVITATION PLATES W/ UP & DOWN PEDALS & LOCK OUT, CUSTOM BILLET ALUMINUM RIGGING THROUGHOUT, VERY CLEAN & VERY FAST, CUSTOM LOWERED TRAILER, ALSO HAVE BACK SEAT & SIDE TANKS. $25,000 O.B.O.
    Sellers Name: Mike Goins
    Phone Number(s):
    (310)339-0135

superdave013
    Originally posted by BigBoyToys
    And it's for sale on Dragboats.com for ONLY $25,000.00 And, I can honestly say that I have NEVER seen a JET boat with Up and Down Pedals With a Lockout. Why would you need them? Not knocking the boat (well, yeah I am....That nice boat should be a V-Drive), just can't figure it out....a Jet with up and down pedals with lockout Has anyone ever seen that before on a jet?
    Yup, I saw that same set up in a hondo t deck jet. controls the diverter. Pretty slick

BigBoyToys
    Well, looking at that pic, it looks to me like it's controlling Cavitation plates, not a diverter. I may be seeing things here, but I don't even see a diverter on that boat

GofastRacer
    Originally posted by BigBoyToys
    Yep, I even drove one and they do work. Don Cucci used to put them in his "Comp Jet" circle boats!..

I drove a friend's Canyon jet with a cavatation plate and a place diverter...I didn't have enough hands and feet to operate all that shit at one time. I felt like the one armed paper hanger and the one legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast