Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the meaning of a Star Tatoo on Chicks?

RiverToysJas
    I've seen MANY chicks with a tatoo of a star either on the small of the back, or the back of the shoulder. Sometimes its filled in, sometimes just an outline. I know it's not the Star of David, nor a pentagram. What's the meaning of this?
    Thanks, RTJas

Coach
    Most stars that I see are the Nautical Stars, not sure of the meaning though.

HighRoller
    It means they're a skank HAHA JUST KIDDING.........don't get all out of control. They're not a skank unless thay have a tat AND fake boobs....I'M KIDDING...just thought I'd have a little fun with those who misunderstand me

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by HighRoller
    It means they're a skank HAHA JUST KIDDING.........don't get all out of control. They're not a skank unless thay have a tat AND fake boobs....I'M KIDDING...just thought I'd have a little fun with those who misunderstand me
    DUDE..... you are sooooooo misunderstood!!!!

mbrown2
    Partly from a search: The stars are called nautical stars, and they're fairly common in the tattoo community. They originated with early sailors, as evidenced by their name (ie, nautical stars). Prior to the wonders of modern navigation technology, sailors depended on the stars. If they couldn't see the stars, they couldn't find their way around. Because of this, many sailors had these stars tattooed on them so that the stars would always be with them. Kind of helping them navigate their own lives....
    People that have them say they represent love or freedom, I have even heard Orange County...I don't think they understand where they come from...

K9Blitz
    If it's on the elbow it means you've enjoyed a stay at the Orange County Jail.

Debbolas
    My daughter and her friend got those stars on their shirts, because "they were pretty" (they are 14)
    My sis is a tatoo artist, I could call her and ask........

GlastronGuy
    I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo and I'm thinking, OK, here's a gal who's capable of making a decision she'll regret in the future.
    -- Richard Jeni

Kilrtoy
    Its a cover up of their old boyfriends name

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    Its a cover up of their old boyfriends name
    LOL...... size depends on how many letters in the ol flames name!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast