Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Powerboat Magazine

burtandnancy
    Got my new Powerboat today, I usually get both it and Hot Boat at the same time. Great issue tho. Got to read that Jerry Gilbreath story again, on how to throttle a big cat...

Kilrtoy
    You get a time out
    You said PB on HB

mtndewdrops
    Hey B&N 500 posts!... Way to go. When you are done with the PB mag, please leave it in a stall for the rest of us to enjoy...lol

Dr. Eagle
    What I had a hard time swallowing was the "entry level boats that won't break the bank" prices ranging from $85K to almost $130K. Is that ENTRY level now??????

beer hunter
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    What I had a hard time swallowing was the "entry level boats that won't break the bank" prices ranging from $85K to almost $130K. Is that ENTRY level now??????
    As Dorthy said, "Toto, we aren't in Kansas anymore" It's not cheep to play in the minor leagues these days! :wink:

beach gomer
    I think I've seen everything now when a 29'DCB cost 300k. Is Dave smoking something because it must be some good shit.And no I'm not bagging on DCB's they are by far one of the best boats out. Prices are way out of line.

riverrunner
    Originally posted by beach gomer
    I think I've seen everything now when a 29'DCB cost 300k. Is Dave smoking something because it must be some good shit.And no I'm not bagging on DCB's they are by far one of the best boats out. Prices are way out of line.
    I was thinking the same thing. The prices of boats these days is outrageous.
    Did anybody else notice all the full page ads in the back of this months Powerboat were West Coast builders, mostly guys that I rarely if ever have seen advertise before. Caliber one acutally had a real nice ad as well as one certain member of the boards that is coming out with his own boat. Nice ad Wes, when is the first boat going to be on the water?

Froggystyle
    Originally posted by riverrunner
    I was thinking the same thing. The prices of boats these days is outrageous.
    Did anybody else notice all the full page ads in the back of this months Powerboat were West Coast builders, mostly guys that I rarely if ever have seen advertise before. Caliber one acutally had a real nice ad as well as one certain member of the boards that is coming out with his own boat. Nice ad Wes, when is the first boat going to be on the water?
    Soon...
    We just finished the bottom mold, and are bonding on the steelwork today. Here is a shot of the mold as of mid-day yesterday.
    Think we built the cage strong enough?
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...&postid=787622

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by beach gomer
    you get what you pay for.. and a rescent 34 will prove that.. just my 2 cents.. because I love DCB..

Jrocket
    DCB's are expensive and I hope they saty that way.keeps my resale value up!
    Look at Schiadas prices!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast